Chapter One

Scarlett’s POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

My annoying alarm clock went off signaling I had to get up and ready for the first day of school. I went into my closet and picked out a black strapless crop top with flowers on it, dark wash skinny jeans, a white cardigan, and my Sperry’s. Then I went to my jewelry box and took out my pair of heart earrings and put them on. For my makeup I kept it simple with just mascara, winged eyeliner, and some red lipstick. Once I was finished I walked downstairs and made myself breakfast before grabbing my bag and walking to the bus stop.

Once I got to school I went to my locker and put my notebooks for my classes away then waited for Autumn and Aubree until I heard my name.

Autumn & Aubree- Scar!!!

I looked over to see my two twin best friends walking towards me. Their almost exactly identical but Autumn had two dimples and Aubree only has one.

Me- Hey babes!!

We talked for a while till the bell rang and then we went off our separate ways because we have different homerooms. I walked down the hallway to Ms. Jackson’s room and when I got there I took a seat all the way in the back.

Class had started and I was just carelessly doodling since we weren’t doing anything in class until about 20 minutes later when the door opened and I looked up to see the most attractive guy I’ve ever seen in my life. He had brown hair that was spiked up and crystal blue eyes that were so mesmerizing you could easily get lost in them. I guess Sarah, the girl next to me, saw me staring and said to me.

S- Don’t let his looks fool you.

I watched as he confidently stood there with a smirk plastered on his face when the teacher spoke up.

MJ- Mr. Grier you’re late. Take a seat in the back next to….

She looked down at the attendance sheet.

MJ- Miss Allen, please raise your hand.

I did as told sighing in frustration, I had a bad feeling about him.

He walked over still with that stupid smirk on his face and sat in the other empty seat next to me. I went back to drawing until I felt his eyes burning into the side of my head but I still kept drawing. Five minutes later he was still staring at me making me aggravated so I turned my head towards him.

Me- Can I help you? I said with a pissed off tone.

H-I’ve never seen you around here babe, care to introduce yourself?

Me- I’m good.

Luckily I was saved by the bell  and I quickly grabbed my stuff and exited the room making my way to my locker to get my stuff for English. When the bell rang I closed my locker and went to turn around but I was suddenly stopped by two strong arms wrapping around my waist.

H- Where do you think you’re going princess?

I turned around and saw him standing there with that smug little smirk of his. When I tried to get out of his grip he pushed me back against the lockers trapping me with his body.

Me- I have to go, I’m going to be late.

H- Ok I’ll let you go.

I sighed with relief.

H- If you tell me your name.

I mentally face palmed, I didn’t want to tell him my name but that would mean be stuck here even longer with him.

Me- I’m Scarlett.

H- What a perfect name for a sexy babe like you, I’m Hayes.

He finally let me go and I darted towards my class but before I completely got away from him I heard him say.

H- See you later princess.

Is it possible to hate someone so quickly and easily? Like you just have a feeling you have to do whatever you can to stay away from them? That’s what was unfortunately running through my head all day.

The Virginity Game (h.g.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara