Chapter Thirteen

*A/N PLEASE READ: So I'm not gonna lie i wrote the first half of this chapter jamming to rap music but the second half i wrote listening to Unfaithful by Rhianna so that's going to be the song of the chapter. New writing format that i believe will make the story much better. Anyways, the time has come my lovelies, be prepared for something that I'm pretty sure most of you have anticipated.*

*Scar's POV*

*Two months later*

It felt like it was just yesterday when we had found out the news that would alter our lives forever. A situation we'd never imagined ourselves being in only becoming a reality.

*FLASHBACK*

*Two months earlier*

The agonizing hours of waiting all coming to an end the moment we heard a knock on the door. The small conversations coming to an end as I said a faint "come in". My doctor walked in shutting the door behind her then slowly walking over to us.

"Well Ms. Allen" she paused. "We have the results back from the tests" She stated.

Everyone in the room was silent, you could hear a pin drop. Then I said something I didn't think I would.

"Could I have a few more minutes alone please?" I stated more then asked.

"Of course" she said.

Everyone left the room and I was left there to ponder in my thoughts.

This could be it. One of the very last moments I had with my child. Or it could be one of the very first.

I was scared even petrified to find out the results. I've already bonded with the unborn baby Taylor and I created.

I took a few more seconds to think and then I let everyone come back in. Five minutes later the doctor returned to the exact same position as before, everyone still silent.

"Are you ready to find out now?" She questioned.

I took one last deep breath.

"Yes" I quietly muttered out.

She opened the folder that held the piece of paper that would truly alter my life forever, no matter the outcome.

"The results of the tests came back to show that Scarlett Allen has had a miscarriage due to the fetus developing abnormally"

I didn't have any more tears to shed, having cried for hours and hours before had drained me of all the energy it would take to cry. All I felt was emptiness, I had just lost the most important thing to me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

The hardest thing to do is function without the baby because of the emotional bond that was created.

Taylor and I pretty much shut each other out, I more than him. He tried a few times to talk to me but I couldn't handle it, so we were done for.

The Virginity Games ended so things for the most part were normal now, I still went to school and hung out with Aubree and Autumn. Recently I've been getting more attention from guys than I ever did, even when I was in the games, but I ignored their useless attempts.

My life now consisted of going out every night and attempting to drink my problems away. I usually had either Autumn or Aubree with me to make sure I didn't get myself into any trouble. My mom didn't suspect a thing because I always made sure to sober up enough to face her when I would get home. Somehow I managed to keep my grades up, which was shocking to me, so she would never question me about that.

So here I was on a Friday night, drinking as usual, not exactly drunk but for sure tipsy. I was by myself due to the girls being on a family trip.

I was in my emotional stage, all I wanted was love. I just needed someone to love me, but I felt like after what happened that would be impossible. No one could love an emotionally depressed girl who miscarried a baby, a poor innocent baby. It was all my fault.

After wandering the streets by myself I found myself standing on the steps of the boy who started it all's house. Benjamin Hayes Grier. Had it not been for him approaching me, noticing, me, and talking to me I wouldn't be in this mess. Knowing that he was the only one home with only his car in the driveway I got the nerve to knock on the door. It opened revealing a confused looking Hayes who immediately questioned my presence.

"Scar? What are you-"

I cut him off bringing his lips to mine, he tensed up then relaxed but pulled away.

"Scar you've been drinking, I can taste the alcohol on your lips" He said hesitantly.

"I'm sober enough to know what I'm doing." I muttered.

I kissed him again then pulled away leaving only a few inches between our faces.

"I just want someone to love me"

I paused.

"Show me love Hayes" I whispered.

He closed the gap between us, bringing me inside and pinning me to the door. This kiss was different than all the others. It actually meant something, it wasn't rushed and lustful, it was slow and sweet.

He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and brought me into his room. He laid me down on the bed hovering over me, lightly panting.

"Are you sure about this Scar?"

I brought my hand up to rest on his cheek, lightly brushing my thumb back and forth.

"I've never been more certain."

He brought his lips to mine again, every few minutes another article of clothing being discarded until there was nothing separating us. He pushed into me slowly, taking away my virginity little by little. He wiped the tears from my face before rocking his hips back and forth at a slow pace. I felt pain the entire time, the only pleasant thing being the love that radiated off of him from his gentle touch.

A few minutes later he pulled out and laid next to me, pulling my body to his. I nuzzled my face into his neck and he placed a light kiss to my forehead before I drifted off to sleep.

*A/N: I thought for days and days how i would write this chapter and what would happen, if the baby died or not, and what would happen after that reveal. This was probably the least graphic and most sentimental sex scene I've ever written so i hope you guys liked it and i can't wait to find out y'alls reactions. Stay beautiful my lovelies, until next time.*

~Alyssa