Chapter Two

Matt’s POV-

I had already picked one girl so I only needed one more. I thought about this as I walked to history and when I entered the classroom I saw the most beautiful girl I’ve ever laid eyes on. She had black/brown ombre hair, piercing green eyes, and pink plump lips. I took the empty seat next to her and turned to her.

Me- Hey I’m Matthew Espinosa but you can call me Matt. I said with a friendly smile.

Her- I’m Scarlett Allen but you can call me Scar. She smiled back.

Scar’s POV-

I was just sitting in history drawing in my notebook when a guy came and sat next to me.

Him- Hey I’m Matthew Espinosa but you can call me Matt. He smiled.

Me- I’m Scarlett Allen but you can call me Scar.

M- How come I haven’t seen you around here before? Are you new?

Me- I’m a freshman so that’s probably why.

M- Damn, I’m a junior so I’ve been around here for quite a while. He chuckled.

He was the cutest guy I’d ever seen, he had dirty blonde hair, light pink lips, a breath taking smile, and chocolate brown eyes that could make you melt. We continued talking until Mr. Walters interrupted the class telling us we would be paired up with the person next to us for a report on the American Revolution. After that we continued talking and swapped numbers then the bell rang.

Sarah and I have all of the same classes so right now we were in 4th period about to go to lunch and I was texting Matt.

S- Who are you texting?

Me- Matthew Espinosa. Why?

S- I’d stay away from him too. He’s in the Virginity Games with Hayes and Taylor Caniff.

Me- Sarah I’m not going to get put in the games nor do I want to.

S- Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

I just continued texting Matt.

*Text convo*

M- You want to come over to my house and work on the project after school?

Me- Yeah that’d be great, I just want to get it done and over with.

M- Same here, Mr. Walters usually assigns projects every month and there a pain in the ass. Whats your locker number so I can wait for you after school.

Me- Its locker 428.

M- Okay see you later.

The day dragged on and it was finally 7th period and I was sitting there talking to Sarah.

Me- We should have a sleep over this weekend!

S- That would be great! Plus my friend is having a party so we could go there to get out of the house.

We exchanged numbers and the bell rang so we went our separate ways and I walked down the hall way to my locker and opened it up. As I was putting my books in I felt two cold hands on the exposed skin on my waist.

M- You ready babe?

Me- Yeah.

I finished putting everything away and closed my locker; Matt slipped his arm around my waist pulling me closer in a protective like manner as we walked to the entrance of the school. As we walked to his car people kept on giving me stares, some of pure jealousy and others of pure shock. I guess he’s a big deal around here. When we got to his car he opened up my door and closed it when I got in then made his way around to his side and got in starting the car and driving us to his house.

When we got there I met him at his front door and he unlocked it allowing me to go in first then he closed it and led me upstairs to what I’m guessing was his bedroom. We sat down on his bed and got all of our things out and started doing research. An hour or so later we were almost finished with our report we just had to put a couple pictures on it and then we were finished. I sighed with exhaustion having worked and hour straight on the assignment.

Me- I swear if we don’t get an A on that report I’m going to be pissed because I wasted an hour of my life working on it nonstop.

M- Same here.

I looked up at Matt and smiled at him, I guess I had dazed off into my own world because suddenly I had saw Matt start leaning in and before I could react his lips were on mine and one hand cupped my cheek and the other was behind my neck. Our lips moved in sync as his hands moved down to my waist pulling me on top of his lap so that I was straddling him. I ran my fingers through his hair lightly tugging at the ends making him groan. I slowly rolled my hips against his teasing him some more. He then flipped us over so that I was underneath him then ran his hands down my sides slipping them under my shirt as he started to pull it up. We separated for a second so that I could take it off the rest of the way and take his shirt off also. Our lips reconnected and I ran my hands up and down his defined torso, my hands rested on his chest and then I slowly trailed them down to his jeans unbuckling his belt then pulling his pants down. He did the same with my jeans and now both of us were only left in our underwear, he disconnected our lips and attached his lips to my neck instantly finding my sweet spot and gently nipping at the sensitive skin. I moaned at the pleasure of his actions continuing to run my fingers through his hair. He attached his lips to mine again trailing his hands down to my panties hooking his fingers in the sides and slowly pulling them down. He left a trail of kisses down my stomach and I gasped as his mouth came in contact with my dripping heat sucking on my clit, licking up all of my juices then plunging his tongue inside of me sending me over the edge as I felt a knot in my stomach. After I reached my high he licked me clean and came back up to my lips kissing me again allowing me to taste myself. I slipped my underwear back on and we laid down in his bed cuddling.

M- You’re not so bad for being a virgin Scar.

I chuckled at his comment and just relaxed as I rested my head on his chest. We stayed there for a little while then got dressed and Matt took me home. I went straight in my house and up to my bedroom hopping into the shower to clean up then I put my shorts and sports bra on and got in bed immediately drifting off to sleep.

Sorry for taking forever to update my computer deleted the chapter so i had to rewrite the entire thing.

~Alyssa