Chapter Twelve

A/N PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM MY LOVELIES!

*One month later*

By now everyone knew about the pregnancy, I had started showing a little and I got dirty looks here and there but I brushed them off and kept my head high. Taylor and I had officially started dating and surprisingly after the games my group and his group stayed friends.

We walked into lunch seeing Matt, Hayes, Aubree, and Autumn sitting at our normal table. Taylor and I sat down between Matt and Autumn and started eating.

Aub- I can't believe your finally showing, you look so cute!

Me- Calm down, I still have seven more months there'll be enough time for excitement. I said chuckling.

Aut- Well are you guys thinking about names yet?

T-No not yet, we're still deciding on whether or not we even wanna find out the sex.

M- I think if it's a boy it should be named Matthew after his awesome uncle.

We all looked at him like he was crazy.

M- Well it's true.

Me- Anyways, there'll be enough time for debating names and all that but right now I'm content with things so I don't want to think ahead.

We finished lunch and the day dragged on and Taylor came home with me like every Friday and after doing homework we just relaxed.

T- Scar?

Me- Hmm?

T- Have you even started thinking a little bit about names?

Me- A little, why?

T- What are they?

Me- Well if it's a girl Blake Ebony and if it's a boy Brayden Alexander. I said smiling.

T- I like Elijah Alexander better.

Me- We'll discuss more about names later, I just want to focus on right now, everything's all in place.

He smiled and placed a sweet kiss on my lips as I cuddled into him.

We spent the rest of the night watching movies until my mom got home then we ate dinner.

A few hours later I walked Taylor out to his car and kissed him goodnight then watched him pull off and out of my sight. I walked back inside to see my mother sitting on the couch smiling smugly.

M- You two seem pretty smitten. She smirked.

Me- Oh shush. I said smiling.

I headed up to my room and got ready for bed just now realizing how tired I was, I laid down and a few minutes later sleep took over me.

*3:00 a.m.*

I woke up feeling a sudden pain, I got up and notice blood pooling beneath me. I froze, freaking out before rushing to my mom's room.

Me- No no no no no this cannot be happening. I started to cry.

I reached her room and ran in rushing to wake her up.

Me- Mom! Mom! Mom! Wake up! I said frantically.

She groaned before opening her eyes and sitting up.

M- What's the matter hun?

Me- Mom I'm bleeding.

Her eyes went wide and she was up in an instant slipping on her shoes and grabbing her keys before helping me outside to the car. She sped off going way over the speed limit to get us to the hospital fast. I called Taylor multiple times before he picked up.

Me- Taylor?!

T- Whats going on Scar it's almost 3:30 in the morning. He said groggily.

Me- Taylor I need you to get to the hospital and fast.

T- Why?!? What's happening Scar?? His voice filled with concern.

Me- I'm bleeding. I said choking back tears.

T- I'll be there as fast as I can baby, just stay calm everything will be fine.

Me- Okay. I said hanging up the phone.

It seemed like forever until we got to the hospital and when we did my mother parked right in front of the doors, not caring about getting a parking ticket, and rushed inside with me.

M- Help please my daughters pregnant and she's bleeding. She shouted frantically.

Two nurses rushed over, one helped me into a wheelchair and started taking me back while the other kept my mother from following.

I was scared out of my mind, only the worst thoughts remained in my mind. I would never be able to bare anything if I lost my child.

As soon as I was placed in a room multiple tests were done and taken to the lab.

Me- How long until I find out the results? I asked my nurse.

N- Not too long, a few hours at the most. I hope everything's okay sweetheart, stay positive. She said with a small smile.

Me- I'll try. I said quietly.

She walked out and I was left there to ponder in my thoughts for about an hour until she walked back in the room.

N- Your mom and your boyfriend are here Ms. Allen if you would like them to come back.

Me- Of course, please bring them in.

She nodded her head and two minutes later I saw Taylor come into the room with my mom following after him. He rushed to my side and the minute he enveloped me in a hug I started balling.

T- Shhhh. Shhh. It'll be okay Scar everything's gonna be okay, just calm down.

The next hour was filled with him and my mom trying to comfort me as I sat there crying a hyperventilating at times. Out of all people why me? That's all that I thought about. Why me? Why my child?

Time went by painfully slow, I didn't have any patience right now. I mean who would knowing they may have lost their unborn child? It's heartbreakingly painful, I feel like a piece of me is already missing just knowing my child might no longer be alive.

Taylor held me in his arms and rubbed my back comforting me as best as he could. I tried to calm down and rest knowing that if my baby is still alive that stressing could cause something worse to happen.

Just as I was about to give up staying awake to try and get some rest the doctor walked in.

*Cliffhangerrrrrrrr *does Rico's evil laugh*(Get the reference? No? Alright then.) but this needed a little plot twist. THANK YOU GUYS FOR 3K READS!!! I CANT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I WAS TO GET ON AND SEE THAT!! Next update coming soon. Vote, comment, and fan for more!*

~Alyssa