Explanation p.1

This is the explanation of the story if you want to understand it better.

Hoseok was the killer the hole time.

He hated Namjoon the most for showing off his money and of curse for being blind for dating Jin.

He didn't like how Yoongi would call him names and felt bad for Jungkook when Yoongi wouldn't let him do anything.

That's when everything started.

One day before the Trip Jungkook visited Hoseok and told him how Yoongi wouldn't let him go. So Hoseok told Jungkook to try to convince him in going. Later on that convention Jungkook confessed how he hated Yoongi, he got all the attention of there dad because he was the only "biological" son and for being to protective over him.

How he wished Yoongi never existed.

Hoseok then came up with "killing" Yoongi. The younger was shocked at first. But Hoseok a sured him that they would make it look like an accident happened and nothing else. Jungkook agreed but didn't know when this plan was going into action.

Hoseok prepared all night for killing Yoonig....... and the rest.

When it was the day for the trip Hoseok over slept do to preparing all night.

When Yoongi left to get fresh air he tapped Jungkook on the shoulder. Away to tell him they should do the plan.

Hoseok kills Yoongi at 3:09 for never liking him that's why he said "he is doing this because he has his own reasons not because someone, as in Jungkook, told him too.

Later on when he was heading back to the Mansion he stopped by the car and used the same knife he had and punctured the wheels and cut the wires.

Also when they were saying who killed Yoongi, Jungkook looked at Hoseok knowing that it was him. when Jin didn't read the note in his pocket Hoseok thought he ether didn't find it or he forgot about it. So he asked Jin if he found something on Yoongi or not.

When Namjoon said he was going to sleep with Hoseok. He tried to hide his smile knowing Namjoon was going to be his next victim. He killed Namjoon when he went to use the restroom before going to sleep. At that time Jimin and Taehyung were in there room and Jin and Jungkook were still in the living room.

So.....
He quickly turned to Jin's room and hid under his bed. When he heard Jin entered his room he froze because he heard two pairs of feet not one.

He could feel someone jump on the bed and the other one heading to the walk in closet.

He held the knife he had up towards the bed hoping it was Jin.

Under the bed was dark all you could see was a pair of eyes and the reflection of the knife.

He could hear someone plop down beside the bed. He turned his head to see two pairs of fright eyes staring at him. Noticing the head of the owner he knew Jin wasn't on the bed.

When Jin asked Jungkook to go to the kitchen with him he got a knife on the way so if the person was still there he could defend himself with the knife. He didn't tell Jungkook because he didn't want the younger to be frighten.

At that point when he was picking the blankets of the floor he didn't see anyone under the bed. Hoseok left the room and Jin being a GOOD friend locked the door so one one can come in.

Hoseok then went outside to the car and stoled all the chargers and messed around with all there phones so they could be dead in the morning.

It was morning and they found Namjoon dead in the bathroom at 9:12.

Wait... do you remember this conversation?

 do you remember this conversation?

Go back

Go back......

And read the first word each time Hoseok talks.

Did you know Hoseok was the only one who said "It's not me".

When they went to get there phones. Hoseok said his phone was dead but never showed it. Jungkook never had a phone. Jin's phone died when he was looking for yoongi. Jimin could never find his phone. Taehyungs phone died and he showed it as in the story it said how his phone died and the dead icon showed.

When Jin went to his room Hoseok killed him when he said he was going outside to get fresh air. At 12:04

Jimin was next on the list.