M

July 5, 2019
12:04 pm
Jungkook POV

"Pleasedontleavemeherewithhim." I begged Jin, tears threatening to fall.

"W-what?" He asked.

What did I just say? Why did I tell him that. I can't give myself away.

"Never mind." I said and left to the kitchen leaving a confused Jin.

I entered the kitchen and stared to cry. I could hear commotion coming from the living room. I slowly exited the kitchen and made my way to were the others where.

"IT WAS YOU!!" Jimin yelled at the top of his lungs, his face turning bright red. "You were the last one with Namjoon."

"Calm down, it's not me!" Hoseok yelled back.

I flinched at them yelling. I looked over at Taehyung staring at them as well looking annoyed.

"That's it I can't stand this I'm going to my room." Taehyung said as he started to walk out of the living room.

"Maybe you killed him Taehyung." Jimin spat out with venom in his voice but he pretended like he didn't hear anything and kept on walking.

I wanted to follow Tae to his room but decided to stay.

"I'm going out to get fresh air." Hoseok said as he reached the door handle. "You want to come with Jungkook?"

"No." I answered rather quick.

"K. I'll be outside if you need me."

Jimin and I were the only ones left. I could see the hurt in his eyes since the day I blamed him for my brothers death.

"Was it you?"

Those words shocked me for a while. I could feel his cold gaze on me watching if I'll do something, but I couldn't. It felt as if he punched me so hard that I could not get up.

"W-why would you think that?" I asked disbelief. W-why would he blame me?

"Cuz Yoongi never let you do barely anything so I thought why not get rid of him so he can't tell you what to do."

Shock was plastered on my face, my mouth hung low almost touching the floor. I couldn't believe how close to the truth he was.

Jimin was so nice to me always impressing me. I also knew he liked me but I only looked at him like a big brother, more than Yoongi. Since when did he became this rude.

I didn't have the courage to answer him. I ran out of the living room to Jin's room as more tears made there way to my face.

I could see Jin's room come into view. I softly knocked on the door, but got no response.

I twisted the door noob softly and opened just enough to slip in.

As soon as I entered I could see Jin sleeping peacefully on the queen sized bed. The red covers covering his body up to his shoulder. His face looking a little paler than usual.

I was about to leave not wanting to disturb Jin in his sleep, but something felt off when I looked at him so I looked back to see if I could find something wrong.

Jin never had red covers.

I rushed to his side and pulled the stained red covers. My hands let go of the covers once I saw Jin. I covered my mouth with my hands as I looked down not wanting to scream.

Jin was laying lifeless on the bed with a huge gash wound across his chest.

All I could do was beak down holding Jin's cold hand up to my face hoping it was all just a dream.

____

Hoped you enjoyed
Next chapter might be long idk

Sorry I killed Jin

~💙