...

A/N: Get ready for the next victim~

July 5, 2019
9:12 am
No ones POV

"Ahhhhhh!" A sharp scream could be heard trough out the entire house. Waking everyone up in a hurry.

"J-jin hyung what was that?" Jungkook asked as he lifted his hole body from the bed.

"I don't know. It sounded like it came from the bathroom down the hall."

Both males rushed out of bed to head to were the noise was coming from.

They saw Jimin on the bathroom floor, a body of blood underneath him. His hands painted with red. His head hung low.

Jin rushed over to Jimin and put a hand around him.

"What happened Jimin?!" Jin asked.

"........" Nothing , Jimin wouldn't answer him.

"J-jimin answer me!" Jin begged, but got the same response.

At that time the others came, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung were at the bathroom door watching the seen in front of them. As there eyes traveled to where a figure was hanging above them.

"H-hyung.." Taehyung cracked out. Jin looked at him in confusion as Tae pointed above him. Jin looked up to see what he was trying to point at do to his hands shaking as his face held terror. As if he saw someone die in front of him.

Jin looked up and his eyes widen in shock.

"N-Namjoon?" He said in a shaken tone. Namjoon was hanging on the ceiling his head hung low, a rope tide around his neck, showing his last painful expression left behind. His eyes showing no life at all as everyone stood in place afraid of moving an inch.

Jimin stood up in a hurry, slightly pushing Jin away from him and ran to the toilet. He stuck his head in and felt all the food he eat last night coming up.

Jin snapped out of his haze and stared rubbing circles on Jimins back as he threw up.

They heard a loud thump at the bathroom door. They turned there heads and saw Jungkook passed out on the floor.

"Shit." Hoseok cursed under his breath as he picked up Jungkook and carried him to the living room. Leaving the others behind.

__

They were all gathered in the living room not bothering to go back to the bathroom. Jungkook already awoken from passing out earlier.

"Who was it." Taehyung said with a blank expression. His words sounded more like a command that a question.

They all stared at each other waiting for someone to fess up.

But nothing

"It not me." Hoseok said with his hands in the air.

"Me nether." Jin said as well.

"How come it wasn't you Jin." Jimin crossed his arms as he stared daggers into Jin. "Your not that innocent."

"What are you talking about I would never do that to my boyfriend!?"

"Was." Hoseok corrected him. "Was your boyfriend."

"You, shut up! It could have been you." Jin snapped.

"Me! What did I do to make you think it was me?" Hoseok said as he tried to defend himself.

"It could have been you too Hoseok." Jimin said as the words were filled with venom. 

Hoseok stared at Jimin in disbelief. "Yeah and it SURE wasn't you cuz your an angel yourself." He said in a sarcastic voice trying to mimic him.

"Hey I'm just saying." Jimin rolled his eyes slightly looking at Jungkook. For a moment he thought he saw terror in the youngers eyes like he knew something but wouldn't say it out loud. "All I know it wasn't me and it was one of y'all."

"H-hyung."

Everyone snapped there head to Jungkook forgetting he was here too.

"Yes Kookie." Jin asked in a motherly voice.

"Your phones there in the car. We can go get them to call the police office now."

"Right." Taehyung said as he stood up slightly eyeing Jungkook.

___

They all head outside to were the car was. Once they reached the car they opened each door and stared to get there phone and other items.

Once they all got there phones they head back to the house.

"Hey, dose anyone have there charger? My phone won't turn on. I think it died last night in the car." Hoseok explains.

"No I couldn't find mine in the car either." Taehyung said as he was struggling with turning on the phone until it showed the dead symbol "Shit my phone died."

"Don't look at me my phone was dead since last night." Jin said.

"Jimin?" Hoseok asked.

"I couldn't find my phone or charger in the car."

"Great." Taehyung said under his breath, but everyone could hear him clearly.

"Now what do we do Hyung." Jungkook whined.

"I don't know kook." Jin stared down at Jungkook, gently petting his head. "I'm going to my room." Jin said.

Jin stared to walk up the stairs to his room but got stoped when he felt someone graving his wrist. He looked over to see Jungkook in front of him.

"What is-" before Jin could finish his sentence Jungkook interrupted him.

"Pleasedontleavemewithhim." Jungkook said in a rush.

"W-what?"

"Never mind."

With that Jungkook let go of Jin and headed towards the kitchen.

Jin decided to ignore what Jungkook tried to tell him and went straight to his room.

___

Like always.....

Hope you enjoyed

Sorry I killed Namjoon

But it was going to happen ether way

{I'm sorry guys I told y'all who the killer was
Now you know but I'm going to continue ether way because I don't think most of you know still but I gave it away already.}

Can you guesses where?