T

July 3, 2019
9:38
At the Mansion

No one's POV

The rest of the car rid to the Mansion in the woods was quiet. No one had the effort to lighten the mood, everything was dead silent.

They knew Namjoon wouldn't actually kick them out of the car. Namjoon was like a big brother to them, if you had a problem then you could tell him and he would listen to every word till the very end.

They reached there destination and started to unpack. They plan on staying for a week in the Mansion to spend some quality time with each other.

The first day they plan on walking around to find a perfect spot to have a picnic. Next they wanted or more like Jungkook wanted to play video games. And so on and so on.

"W-why do you have a Mansion in the woods Namjoon". Jimin said as he looked around at the huge Mansion, not forgeting to touch everything in sight. "Isn't it kind of creepy. What if there's bears."

"Oi, don't be a scaredy cat Jimin." Yoongi said as he walked up to his face. "We don't want you to shit yourself." he said as a smirk showed up to his face

"Now I know whose going to die first if there was a bear." Jimin said as he looked down at Yoongi.

"Ok guys don't fight, we came here to spend time with each other not to kill each other." Jungkook said as he stepped in between Yoongi and Jimin

They walked around some more till they got to the bedrooms. There were five bedrooms in total. Jin and Namjoon got to share one and Yoongi and Jungkook got one together as well. While the others got a room to themselves.

Once they were finish unpacking they all decided to go to the living room to watch a movie together to pass the time.

____________

Next chapter will be longer
Hope you enjoy