O

July 4, 2019
10:26 pm
No ones POV

Everybody faced Jungkook. He's not wrong what if the killer was one of them. They started to look at each other one by one, examining there faces carefully to see which one looked more guilty.

To be honest most of them thought or still think it's Namjoon, but some are changing there minds while other kept it the same.

"I think it's Jimin." Everyone turned there head towards the owner of the voice.

Jimin's eyes widen at the male. "Tae why?Why would you think it's me? It could have been you!"

"Don't act so innocent Jimin you and Yoongi argued a lot. It's clear that you hate him." Taehyung snapped as he crossed his hands and gave a death glare at him. If looks could kill Jimin would have died on the spot.

"What the hell Taehyung. Your supposed to be my best friend not a backstabber." Jimin yelled. "What about Hoseok, they argue a lot as well."

"Wow. Now your fucking throwing me under the bus?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow while looking at Jimin, raising his voice a little. "If were saying who we think it is, I think it's Jin."

"Me!?!" Jin's voice cracked. "Did you forget Namjoon wants me dead. If you want to blame someone blame him not me."

"I think it's Jin too." Namjoon said with a blank expression as he looked at Hoseok nodding with him.

"What about you." Taehyung said, "who do you think it is Jungkook?"

The room became quite as everybody stared at Jungkook, who was still on the floor from Taehyung pushing him earlier, everyone waiting for his response. He quickly got up and looked at each and everyone. His eyes staring at Hoseok and quickly looking away.

"I don't k-know if it was Namjoon or not." He stuttered out not making any eye contact with no one. He looked to his side and saw Jin staring at him with a broken expression hopping that Jungkook would have been on his side.

"B-but I know Jin didn't do it he would never do that." He said and gave a small smile to Jin as Jin returned the smile and hugged him tightly

"S-so I-i th-think it was Jimin." Jimin could feel his heart shattered after hearing those words leavening his mouth.

"I'm sorry."

It turned dead silent, no one muttered a word. The six friends were just standing not doing anything they were debating whether to leave the room or to stay with each other until someone confessed that they were the one who kill Yoongi. It was an awkward moment until Jungkook yawned catching everyone's attention.

"Hyung what time is it?" Jungkook said as he rubbed his eyes cutely.

Jin reached in his pocket for his phone. He tried turning it on but forgot that it was dead. "Kook my phone is dead and I left the charger in the car don't you have a phone?"

"No Y-yoongi didn't let me have one."

They all looked outside to were the broken down car was. Everybody left there phone in the car, forgetting it when they ran inside.

"Well get our phone in the morning. There's no way I'm going outside right now." Jimin said as he stared outside into the dark.

The night was pitch black and all the tall trees covered the moon making no light hit the ground.

"Hoseok can I sleep with you. I don't want to sleep next to a slut and a murderer." Namjoon gritted his teeth at the last part while staring at Jin.

"Sure." Hoseok said trying to hide a smile.

They all parted ways Namjoon went to sleep with Hoseok while Taehyung and Jimin left to there own rooms. Leaving Jin and Jungkook in the living room both staring at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing.

"J-Jin," Jungkook stuttered out, "can I sleep with you I don't want to be by myself."

Jin looked at the younger, he could tell that he was trying his best not to cry.

"Yeah you can."

_

Hope you enjoyed
💜
I wanted to make it longer but I think I'm going to leave it off like this
I already gave out a few hint to who the killer is

But do you know who it is?

luv yoo -3•