T

July 4, 2019
10:49 pm

Jungkook's POV

"Can I sleep with you? I don't want to be by my self." I said sadly as a tear escaped my eyes.

I didn't want to sleep by my self in a room me and Yoongi hyung used to share. Yoongi and I have been together since day one. We have the same father but different moms. My mom was a one night stand and then she had me. Of course she couldn't take care of me so she left me with Yoongi and his dad. Yoongi's mom didn't like me at all, she wouldn't even look at me. Dad also acted like I wasn't there, the only person who took notice of me was Yoongi. I envy him sometimes when dad and stepmom pay attention to only him.

"Sure you can sleep with me." I could fell Jin's hurt by his voice. I gave out a small nod and followed him to his once shared room with Namjoon.

We walked up the long stairs and at the end of the hall to Jin's room. Once we were in front of the room I quickly opened the door to a queen sized bed in the middle of the room perfectly lifted off the floor.

I jumped onto the white bed with beautiful designed white sheets. In fact everything on the bed was the color white.

As soon as I hit the bed my eyes went heavy. I was too sleepy to even realize I took up the hole bed, my arms and legs spread out making no room for Jin to sleep. My eyes finally gave up and closed all the way as I fell into a deep slumber.

______

Jin's POV

Jungkook ran past me going inside the room first. I walked in leaving the door open and saw Jungkook already on the bed with his arms and legs speed out making no room for me. I went closer to him about to push him to make more room, but stoped when I heard soft snores coming from his cute mouth.

Jungkook must have been tired. I stared down at him, his cheeks stand with dried tears. I could hear him mumbling Yoongi's name in his sleep. 'He must be having a bad dream', I thought to myself as I quietly grabbed a pillow from the bed and placed it one the floor. I ran to the closest to get a blanket and laid it down on the floor, making a small bed for me. I gently kissed Jungkook on the forehead and laid down on the hard floor.

I was facing the other way not looking at Jungkook, but I got the strange urge to look at him. I turned to face the bed. Not being able to actually see Jungkook because of the height of the bed, I just stared straight from underneath the bed.

"Jungkook." I whisper as I shook his shoulder lightly.

"Mmm, five more minutes." He whispered as he tossed and turned on the bed ready to fall asleep again.

"Please Jungkook." I begged, " come with me."

"W-what?" He said as he cutely rubbed his eyes. Sitting up this time with half open eyes.

"I didn't finish eating when I looked for y-your brother. C-could you come with me to eat something. I'm kinda hungry." I asked

"S-sure I'll come with." He said as he got off the bed to go with me down stairs to the kitchen.

I felt bad for waking him up and mostly for mentioning Yoongi. I could hear his voice crack and see tears blooming in his eyes ready to fall like a waterfall. I shook off the hurt on Jungkooks face and focused on why I brought him down here.

We made it to the kitchen I reheated leftovers I found in the fridge. I placed a plate for me and Jungkook. We sat in silence as we stared to eat. I finished first than Jungkook. I quietly excused myself from the table to wash my plate.

I walked to the sink and started to wash my plate. I looked back to see Jungkook distracted in his food. I quickly reached my hand over to were the knife holder was and snatch a knife from there. I hid it behind my back and turned around to see Jungkook standing in front of me.

"H-hey Jungkook." I said awkwardly. "Do you need anything?"

"No I just want to wash my plate. Could you move." I mentally slapped myself.

I moved out off the way still holding the knife behind my back.

After Jungkook finished washing his dish we went back to my room. This time Jungkook made room for me to lay down on the bed as well. I slowly picked up my blankets off the floor while Jungkook closed his eyes ready to sleep again.

I waited for Jungkook to sleep first. When I heard his soft snores I got up off the bed. I ran to the door locking it and rushed back to we're Jungkook was sleeping peacefully.

___________

Next chapter I promise to make it longer
But for now deal with it
UwU

Hope you enjoyed
Love you
💜
See you next chapter~