Chapter 38

Demi knew she wasn't suppose to be stressing but she couldn't help it. She constantly kept checking on Clarence because his face expression told how he was feeling and she didn't want him arguing with Odell and then on top of that joy ended up telling her about Odell's girlfriend and that's when her insecurities started kicking in. She wasn't that thick shorty anymore due to the weight she gained.

" you want anything baby girl?" Dwayne asked.

" no dad I'm fine" Demi mumbled.

" I'll fix her some fruits" Kehlani said
eyeing Demi.

"Alright, let me know if you need anything" Dwayne said walking away.

" Naw I'll do it" Clarence said getting up to go get her a plate of fruits.

" I'm scared" Demi said as tears felled from her eyes.

"Bestestfriend for what? It's just a baby shower" Kehlani said.

" I'm fat now and his girlfriend is a model" she cried.

"Dems that girl ain't got shit on you and you're not fat, you're pregnant" Kehlani said.

"What's wrong with her?" Clarence asked when he came back.

" I'm just emotional right now" Demi said.

"Don't cry" Clarence said walking over to her wiping her tears.

Odell tried to leave his girlfriend and family behind at the hotel but they wanted to come early too. The baby shower was being held at Dwayne's house and Odell honestly didn't want to face that man.

" look here lil girl, don't be starting no shit with that girl because I'm sure she ain't gone be paying yo lil skinny ass attention anyways. This Odell baby shower so don't ruined shit" Odell's auntie said.

" excuse me" jasmine said.

" I don't believe my sister stuttered" joy said.

" Odell" jasmine called.

Odell looked out the window like he ain't hear shit. He'll be damn if he get between that mess. When they got to the house it's was people already there, Odell thanked the driver before him and his family got out. Jasmine grabbed his hand as they walked towards the door. Dwayne was right there by the door, Odell took a step back when Dwayne stepped outside.

"How you doing Odell" Dwayne greeted him, shaking his hand.

" I'm good.... ah this my mom, my auntie, and the rest of my family and this is Demi's step dad" Odell said introducing them.

"And I'm his girlfriend jasmine" she said.

Odell's mom pushed pass jasmine as she walked in the house.

"Where my baby at" joy asked talking about Demi.

"She's upstairs getting ready with her best friend" Carla said smiling.

Odell said hello to Carla before he left his girlfriend with his cousins to go upstairs with his mama and auntie.

" knock, knock" joy said walking in Demi's room.

" oh hiiii" Demi smiled as Kehlani was zipping up her dress.

" you look so cute hun" Odell auntie said hugging Demi.

" wassup man" Kehlani said clappin Odell up.

" what's good" Odell greeted.

Clarence sat on the bed staring at Odell. After Odell's mama and auntie was done talking to Demi they left to "get a good seat" leaving Odell up there.

" how you feeling?" Odell asked Demi.

" I could be better" Demi smiled.

" you ready to find out you're gonna have a girl?" Demi said smirking.

" we having a boy, I keep telling you that" he laughed.

"Are you actually gonna be here for the baby or are you just gonna keep sending money like that's ok?" Clarence asked.

"Clarence" Demi said.

"Bruh whats yo problem?" Odell asked looking at Clarence.

" you my problem moe" Clarence said standing up.

"Naw, naw.... I definitely know what it is. You mad because yo girl wanted me and you want this baby to be yours. Bruh don't be salty about just wait your turn" Odell said with a chuckle.

" that's my baby nigga" Clarence said trying to make Odell mad.

"Clarence Stop man" Kehlani said.

That just ticked Odell off, he wasn't gonna have another nigga claiming his baby.

" no! He wasn't here! I been taking care of her. You ain't want the baby remember, you was ready to get rid of it! You just a Sperm donor" Clarence said.

When Odell took a step forward Clarence pushed Odell into the wall before he punched him in his face.

"STOP!" Demi yelled.

Odell pushed off the wall before he picked Clarence up slamming him on the ground. Odell was gonna hurt him and he was gonna make sure Clarence don't try him anymore. Odell was throwing a bunch of punches at Clarence. Clarence was leaking from his eyebrow, hearing the shouting Dwayne was the first one up the stairs breaking the fight up.

" nigga I was warning you! Don't fuck with me man I'm not the one!" Odell said.

" fuck you! You don't deserve to be a fucking daddy, you a gook" Clarence yelled as Dwayne held him back.

At this point Demi was crying and her u stress level was over and beyond. Something was wrong and she felt it, turning around she walked back in her room as Clarence was still yelling at Odell. Odell peeped Demi and began to follow her but jasmine grabbed his arm.

"Odell where you going" she asked.

Odell shrugged her off as he continued to follow Demi and he was glad he did because he was able to catch Demi when she fainted.

———————————————————

A/N:😱😱😱😱