Chapter 26

"I don't know Demi yo mama might snap" Kehlani said as they say in front of Demi's dad house.

Demi's mom decided not to have a funeral since and just have a little ceremony at his house.

" yeah I know but I need my boyfriend" Demi said looking out the window.

"Then just go and face that heat then" Clarence said.

" come on bae" Odell said getting out the car.

They all got out the car walking towards the front door, a couple of people was on the porch. Demi walked in the house with her friends and boyfriend behind her.

" oh I thought I'll see you at the church" Carla said.

" who is this?" Carla asked eyeing Odell.

" he's my boyfriend" Demi said looking at her mom.

Dwayne walked in the room frowning a bit seeing Odell's unfamiliar face.

" boyfriend?"

" what's your name son?" Dwayne asked.

" Odell" he said.

" I know this isn't the guy your mom told you not to see" Dwayne said eyeing Odell.

"Are you fucking serious Demetria" Carla said.

"mom you have your boyfriend with you why can't? And I'm 18, something you guys keep forgetting" Demi said.

"You need to leave" Dwayne said walking over to Odell pushing him towards the door.

"Hold up bruh you ain't got to touch me" Odell said pushing Dwayne's hand away.

"Ain't no disrespect, I'll leave" Odell said turning around leaving.

"Babe wait" Demi said.

" Demetria you're not going anywhere!" Carla yelled.

They was really putting on a scene for the people that was there.

"Demetria sweetie listen to your mother" Nancy said to her granddaughter.

"No! She needs to listen to me! I'm happy with him and she's worrying about some fucking age gap!"

Demi went towards her dad room grabbing her bags before leaving.

"Demetria I swear to God..."

"Let's go guys" Demi said to her friends before walking out.

//////

"Thank you for being here with me, it means a lot and I love you so much for that" Demi said smiling at her boyfriend.

"Anything for you baby" Odell said kissing Demi's lips.

" aye come on we bout to spark up" Clarence said knocking on the door.

"Welp let me go smoke my pain away" Demi said getting up.

"Hey. I'm your teddy bear and diary" Odell said.

" thank you baby"

Odell followed Demi out the room sitting next to her on the couch he pulled her into him.

" yo that boy Dwayne ah poopoo head for doing that" Clarence said sparking up the joint.

" that's a big nigga, I'll need my gun to take him down" Odell said chuckling.

" he's a cop" Demi said.

" I'll never fight a big nigga like that" Kehlani said.

Sparking up two joints they had two going around in the circle. Demi had her head resting on Odell.

" so Odell when you and Demi have a baby I'm definitely the auntie so y'all gotta find someone else to be the godmother because I'm the auntie and I think it's stupid to be both" Kehlani said.

"I'm not having kids no time soon" Odell chuckled.

Demi just sat there hitting the joint, of course she wanted kids with Odell.  She was in love with him, she often thought about what it'll be like to  actually be carrying his child.

"You 26 man it's time" Clarence said looking over at his best friend.

"24 actually so I'm still pretty young. I got too much on my plate to be dealing with kids right now" Odell said.

"Come on Kehlani" Demi said getting up off the couch.

"Where y'all going?" Clarence asked.

"To take a bath" Demi said.

"And we taking this" Kehlani said holding up the joint.

"Take a bath? They do that all the time?" Odell asked.

"Oh yeah, Demi is gay bruh" Clarence laughed.

"If you ever want a threesome I think she'll be down as fuck" he said.

" not gonna happen because I don't like sharing" Odell said.