Chapter 7

~A week later~

"wake up birthday girl" Carla Said shaking demi.

"Nooo" Demi mumbled.

"Yes my love, you have school" she said moving Demi's hair out her face.

"Is lani and Clarence here?" Demi asked sitting up.

"No sweetie. Come on get up and get dress" Carla Said before walking out to start of breakfast.

She knew that her daughter's friends wouldn't be coming over this morning because they were surprising her at school.

Demi checked her phone seeing no messages from Clarence or Kehlani. She got up going to take a quick shower, she went with some simple black fitted jeans and a white long sleeve button up shirt. Brushing her teeth she applied some make up on before flat ironing her hair. Demi made her way to the kitchen expecting to see her friends there.

"They still didn't come? Demi said sitting down at the table.

"No. And make sure you come home after practice, I want to take you out for dinner" Carla Said put Demi's plate in front of her.

" ok"

As Demi ate her breakfast she kept checking the time. Texting Clarence and Kehlani But didn't get an answer. Getting upset she sent a quick "fuck you" to the both of them.

"I'm leaving mama" Demi said grabbing her keys.

" no baby let me drop you off. I'm sure they'll be in school later today" Carla Said.

Demi signed and followed her mom out the door. Once Carla got close to the school she sent a text to Clarence letting him know they were pulling up. Demi was heated, it was her birthday and it was already fucked up. Pulling up to the school Demi didn't see her friends with gift bags and balloons in their hands.

"Ok mama I'll see you later" she said.

"Hey, fix your face. If I had friends that showed up to school like that for me I'll be over the moon" Carla Said.

"But they didn't" demi said with a straight face.

Carla pointed towards Kehlani and Clarence walking over towards the car.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTESTFRIEND!!" Kehlani shouted running up to Demi.

Demi got out the car smiling. She really thought her friends forgot about her.

"I thought you guys forgot" demi said.

""Never" Clarence said.

"I'm gonna put some of these gifts in the car and we'll open them at dinner tonight but you can carry around the balloons and  bath and body work bag" he said.

Once the gifts was put in Demi's mom car she drove off.

"Happy birthday baby" Clarence said wrapping his arms around Demi.

"Demi blushed hard hiding her face.

"Aweeee, that was a cute picture" Kehlani said looking at the picture on her phone.

"You took a picture? Let me see" Demi said.

"That's cute! Send me that. I still can't believe you guys did this"

"It was his idea, making me miss breakfast and shit" Kehlani said.

"Bruh I brought you McDonald's" Clarence said as they walked inside the school.

"Nigga I didn't want no fuckin McDaniel's. You made me miss Demi's mom bomb ass breakfast.... fuck that gimme ya plate tomorrow" Kehlani said.

"That's dead, you better ask for extra" Clarence said.

Clarence walked Demi and Kehlani to their first period. Pecking Demi's lips before he walked to his class.

"This nigga always late" Kehlani said sitting down.

"I'm not late, I got here before the bell" Odell said walking in class.

"Where the cake at Demetria" Odell said sitting down at his desk.

"I'm waiting for you to buy it" demi Said.

"Ight. I got you" he said smirking at Demi.

//////////

" bro give that shit back to him" Clarence said talking about the cake.

"No. Why would I do that? He brought it for me" demi Said opening the lid off the cake.

"Lemme find out he tryna get a piece of YO cake, imma split that man in his shit" Clarence said making demi and Kehlani laugh.

"I better get a fuckin cake from him on my birthday"

"Man sit yo lint roller head down you ain't gonna do shit" Kehlani said getting a piece of cake.

"Come on candle neck, why you always gotta start with me" Clarence said sitting down getting a piece anyways.

" because yo empty jar head ass always talkin mad smack"

Demi laughed out loud causing her to get a look from her boyfriend.

"Wah? It was funny" demi said licking the icing off her finger.

"It was? Now I'm finna rank yo bottle cap chin ass" he said.

Demi smiled dropped, giving him a death glare.

"Fuck you" demi said moving on the other side.

"Bae I was just joking come here" Clarence said laughing.

" you my best friend can't rank. Don't worry dems I got you. Boy you lift trains with yo head, strong head ass. Boy yo ass built like a toothbrush, you look like the first slice of bread, flat brain ass"

"Man fuck you" Clarence said laughing.

Clarence moved over next to Demi wrapping his arm around her. Demi punched him in his head for pay back.

........

" I saved you a piece of cake" demi said walking in Odell's classroom.

" damn it's like that? This little ass piece!? Come on Demetria I know you see how big I am" he said.

"Not everything" she mumbled.

"Haha. Trust me that's big too" Odell said smirking making demi blush.

" I wouldn't know that though" demi said biting her lip.

" you just turned 19?" Odell asked.

"No 18.... I'm a baby" Demi said.

"Trust me.... this ain't want you want" Odell said licking the side of the cake.

"I want it all... so don't tell me what I don't want. Probably can't even handle curves" demi said before walking out.

Odell jumped out his seat sticking his head out his room.

"Oh I want all the smoke" he said biting his both lip.

Demi turned around when she heard her teacher. She loved when he bit on his bottom lip like that. Demi knew she had to control herself since she was in a relationship now.