Osorō's POV

Fuck! I can't say it... dammit... "I just want to thank you for putting up with the delinquents today and me since you've gotten here." She nodded to me and smiled. "The delinquents were actually really nice to hang around, I didn't mind." She smiled and I looked down at her soft looking lips. "H-Hey Osorō?" "Yeah?" I asked calmly as I silently begged god for her to confess to me. "I'm still really sorry for when I came here still. I'm actually only in the cooking club for a few reasons. One is to learn to cook better to make some food for you so... can I know what you like so I can make a box for you?" I remembered the picture the Info-Kun sent me and I sighed. "I'm sure whatever will be good, just make it spicy." "But I want to know! I don't want to make something you hate!" I smiled at her persistency. "I don't know, why should I really tell you?" I asked her while smirking now but she hasn't realized.

"Pl-Please! I don't want you to hate me since you're actually a really nice friend and I want to make sure I make something you like." She said to me and I was surprised. I took my jacket off and put it on her. The main reason I brought it is because yes, it's my trophy but it also smelled like her yesterday. I wanted that back, even for a second and I spoke. "Alright, it's gyoza. Stop crying..." I muttered and she smiled to me and nodded. "Th-Thank you Osorō. I'm sorry if the food isn't good but I'll make an attempt." I nodded to her and she hugged my jacket.

Reader POV

The bulliying continued daily and there was more and more flowers each day. After four days, while I had been sneaky, Aso caught me. "(Y/n)? Why do you have cleaning supplies?" He asked me as I was putting the supplies away. "A-Aso! Don't scare me like that, please!" He chuckled but then focused on the supplies again, as if he's been suspecting that somethings off. "Sorry, but seriously, why did you have cleaning supplies?" "O-Oh, there was a large smudge on the window and I couldn't get it off without the supplies." I smiled and hoped he didn't know it was a lie. "So it was bothering you?" "Yeah..." I said and he nodded while putting his arm on my shoulder. "Why don't I walk you to class now?" "N-No, that's alright." I stuttered and he seemed worried. "Why not?" "I just want to spend some time by myself, I'll still be with you at P.E." I smiled to him and he nodded. "Alright, were still swimming though." "Still?" I asked him but he just snickered and left. I looked back at the supplies and sighed before leaving.

"What took you so long?" Osano asked and I looked back at him. "Sorry, I was talking to Aso." I said to him and he nodded. The delinquents soon came in class as I heard the teacher sigh. "You five, please get to class on time." "Whatever." They scoffed and everyone froze but I waved to them. Most people noticed but they did a small, nearly unnoticeable nod to be before sitting down.

Lunch

Kizano was sick again so I was getting really worried but I just went to the music room. I heard it was empty and I wanted to let out my emotions. What I didn't notice is that they decided to return to their room early. "Hm? Hello." I jumped from the sudden voice and turned. "Oh, sorry, should I leave?" "No, it's alright. Why are you here?" "...Well... I've kept this from the boys but I'm being bullied." Something seemed to click in their minds. "Oh right, you're the girl who hangs out with probably the eight hottest boys. Why have you kept it from them?" "I don't want to worry them..." "It'll only get worse if you don't tell one of them or the guidance councilor." The green streak haired one said and I shook my head. "It's alright, I can deal with it, I just wanted some time alone." I said and my phone got texted by the boys.

Hanakō: Where are you (Y/n)?
Amao: Come on Sugar, don't scare us like this.
Osorō, I don't see her anywhere. (Y/n), where are you?
Kizano: Whats wrong with Juliet?
Megamo: She's not responding to any of you either?
Aso: She was acting odd this morning...
Osano: How? What was she doing?
Oko: Whats wrong?
(Y/n): Sorry, I'm in the light music club, it's alright here. I didn't mean to worry you.
Osorō: Get over to the delinquents now, we don't trust you by yourself or around other people unless it's one of us.
(Y/n): They're trustworthy, calm down.

After a while of convincing them that I was okay, I met the light music club girls and they sat down next to me. "So then (Y/n), why don't you at least tell the guidance councilor?" "Because I want to find out who's bullying me myself..." They nodded and we got off the topic, where I got to know them.

I smiled in relief and started to head to my next class.

Next day

Since Kizano was still sick, I sighed and went to the music club. Since nobody seemed to be around, I began to hum quietly and that soon turned into singing.

I didn't realize that Miyuji and the rest of the club had heard me beginning to sing.

Miyuji's POV

"She sings?" I asked and Gika put her phone up as she started to record her. "What are you doing?" I asked her and she simply put her finger to her mouth. I nodded and she soon finished singing but began to cry. "(Y/n)!" We said and ran inside next to her. She looked up in surprise and wiped her tears with her arm. "Sorry... I think I'm going to go..." She said and left.

Osano's POV

I glared at my phone as Taeko, Taro and Osana put a hand on my shoulders. "What's wrong?" "I don't trust (Y/n) alone but she's not speaking to me... or any of us for that matter..." I muttered and they nodded as Osana nudged me. "Why don't you go find her? Lunch is almost over but these baka's will still be themselves." "Come on Osana... you don't need to be so mean to us..." "Hmph! I'm just starting the truth!" She said to Taro and I left. The bell rang and I cursed myself as I put away the bento. I went to class early, ready to see (Y/n) but when I got back to class, (Y/n)'s desk had writing on it. I began to read them and soon heard the door open. (Y/n) was there and seemed surprised to see me at her desk.

"(Y/n), what's going on?" I asked her and she stepped back in surprise. "I-I..." "Tell me what's going on." I demanded and she just went to her desk. "I'm being bullied, I don't know why. Please don't tell the other boys. I've wanted to keep it a secret and find out who's bullying me myself..." She said and I had grabbed her arms and pulled her towards me. "O-Osano?" "When did it start?" I asked her and she held up her hand. "Five days ago... it started on Wednesday when Osorō and Oso we're gone..." She said and I pet her hair. "So is that why you're in the light music club at lunch instead of with one of us?" "Yes... they're mainly gone from the room and don't mind me being in there..." She said but I just sighed. "You shouldn't keep this from us. It's a major matter, let's tell the guidance councilor." She seemed scared and shook her head. "No... please no..." "Why?" "I-I've... I can do this on my own..." She gave me a fake smile and I growled. "Too bad." "Osano... please no... I don't even know why I'm being bullied, that's why I never told you because I thought that it was a mistake..." She muttered and I just sat her down. "I was going to clean this off..."

"I'm texting the others." "Osano, please don't..."

Further in the story, would anyone be interested if there was a female love interest? Please comment if you would because I don't want anyone to feel odd when reading this because they're Bi but this story is just a male x reader story.