---

All right reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author. Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

Plagiarism is a crime and punished by law.

---

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

---

This story may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or under 18 years of age, kindly leave. My story might contain sexual content which is unsuitable for young readers. If you understand my warning and wish to continue even if you're not old enough, you sick bastard, then you are welcome to proceed.

Reader discretion is advised.

---

This story is raw and unedited. It may contain typographical and grammatical errors. If you're looking for a perfect story with correct grammar, wording, and spelling. Then, this story is not for you.

---

This is the first installment of TGG(The Greek Gods) Series. I'm gonna write this along with 'Shipwrecked'.

---

*I-edit ko 'to pagnatapos ko nang maisulat ang buong story. Happy reading!

 Happy reading!