I stare at Truly Black on Instagram..

Her hair and her braids always be goin' the fuck off I must admit. The bitch even looks good without no weave. She's chocolate and pretty. I stare at these pics where her baldheaded ass stuntin' with Lil Baby and Rollo Dose.

And I'm not stupid. This is who he was hinting around about. Truly Black.

She's not following Delontae on here, but she follows me, which makes me even more suspicious. I think about him asking me do I know her.

"That ain't who you need to be worried about," I hear his voice and how he told me that shit when I went off about Armani. And how he was lookin'.. and feelin'...

When I know Delontae, better than anybody. Can't nobody handle that dick but me.

But I'm losing my grip on him, just by making sure I get this fuckin' degree, and because I need Vaughn to get it. vaughn has got connects and he gives me that extra fuckin' confidence, and I don't need shit to change right now. I love Tae, I love him with my all, but I just need my support system, and he don't understand that shit. Because deep down Tae knows like I know that Vaughn truly loves me.

Vaughn loves me so much he married my best friend to stay down, I know dat shit. But I don't play on that shit, I don't have to no more, he's all the way in now, Vaughn done fell in friends with Tae and he's devoted to Tae. But Tae don't trust shit or nobody when it comes to me. He swears that I'm changing and leaving him out. When with Tae is the only place I wanna be.

But I just wanna be an attorney too, not just his wife, I want my law degree so I can look out for myself and my children, with confidence, I ain't got no family of my own. I just wanna be able to compete with Grayam and all these bitches, and my conversation be taken seriously -- I just wanna feel worth it. He don't understand. But I guess this bitch understands..

I stare at Truly Black. He was talkin' like he was fenna fuck around on me. After over 4 years of fucking only me. And almost 4 years of marriage.

"So it's this bitch," I say out loud, analyzing all her pics.

And I swipe my phone and call Tae. He's mine. Mine, I snarl out.

DELONTAE'S POV (CON'T.)

I stop with one foot already out the car, staring at Aisha pic when it pops up because she's Facetiming me

I stop with one foot already out the car, staring at Aisha pic when it pops up because she's Facetiming me. I don't answer.

I get back in the car and close the door back and call her phone.

"What's up," I ask Aisha. Feeling guilty. This shit feels lonely, and guilty as fuck.

"Where you at Tae?" Aisha snaps. I picture us fuckin' and I know I still wanna be married and I can't live without Aisha. I just can't do it. If I kill her I've gotta kill myself after I do it because I won't make it without Aisha. And this fact pisses me the fuck off. I just breathe out.