"Good job (Y/n), sorry I didn't throw the ball earlier." Asu apologized and I nodded to her. "It's alright Asu, it was a nice chat with him and I would still get out early enough." She nodded and we finished changing. "Alright then." She said and we finished changing.

Lunch

I hung out with Kizano for lunch as he smiled to me. "What?" "Oh nothing, I just see Juliet with some food on her lips, would you like me to lick it off?" I became flushed as I grabbed a napkin and wiped my lips. "You don't need to practice your lines on me Kizano." I said and he smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me next to him. Shelby walked into the roof followed by James and Dice. They went behind the fan and probably ate as Kizano and I ate. He gently grabbed my hands as I had some sushi in them. "Mind if I get a taste of your cooking? Kizana said you make some nice food." I blushed but nodded as I put the chopsticks in his mouth. He ate it and soon swallowed it and smiled to me. "How delicious. She was right, I think I could eat your cooking all day." He said and I smiled. "Are you telling the truth?" He nodded to me and took my chopsticks and ate another piece of sushi. "I love it but I'm not going to steal it all, I do want you to eat after all." He smiled and fed me some bento and had me eat it.

I smiled to him and he used a finger to wipe my lips and put it in my mouth. "You had some extra rice on your lips, hope you didn't mind." I shook my head but blushed in more embarrassment. "You look so beautiful when you're blushing." "I said stop practicing your lines on me! I don't care if it works, it's embarrassing." I said and he smiled as the bell rang. He grabbed another piece of sushi and ate it before I closed the box. "Well then, I'll see you here tomorrow for lunch." I nodded to him and hugged him before leaving to class. "Wonder when I can hang out with Megamo... since it's a new week he doesn't need to follow me anymore..." I thought out loud and heard Megamo. "There you are (Y/n)." I jumped and turned around. "Don't scare me again!" He smirked and I saw his gloves are still on. "Do you ever take your gloves off and leave them off?" "When I'm going to shower or sleep." He answered and I nodded. "What do you need?" "You're being followed, I'm going to walk you to class each day to make sure you don't became endangered." "Oh! Thanks, I didn't even know." "I just saw students following you when you turned corners." I nodded and followed him as he dropped me off at class. "Look around you whenever I'm not around, I don't want you hurt." "I will. Thanks for caring about me even though I'm an Aishi." "You take more after your father's side. Bye now." I nodded and walked in as I saw Osano.

"Hi Osano." "Hmph! I thought you were going to be late dummy!" I smiled to him and sat in front of him as we spoke for a while. "It's nice we have most classes together." "Yeah... I'm really happy for that..." "What?" "I said nothing Baka!" "Your tsundere side is showing, how cute." "I am not cute!" He said and I saw his cheeks flushed as I smiled to him. "Alright then. I'm actually glad your warming up to me." "What does that mean?" "You wouldn't show your tsundere side around me before, that's what. It's because you didn't want to lose me as a friend, right?" He nodded and looked away. "You didn't need to worry about it. It's actually a bit cute." "I said I'm not cute!" He said as he flushed a bit. "Right then, sorry, stop yelling though, we're in a class, you can yell at me later." He huffed and I turned around and began to read.

"Taro and Taeko wouldn't pay attention to us when they were reading..." I heard Osano mutter so I put away the book. "Alright then, you could've said so." He seemed surprised and I saw a smile crack on his face for a second. "Thanks..." I nodded to him and we just spoke about random things until the teacher came in. "Miss Aishi, please turn around." "Sorry Ma'am." I said and she nodded and began to lesson.

After school

Megamo walked me to the club and I thanked him as he soon left upstairs. "(Y/n), there you are." I nodded to Amao and Amai as we sat down at the table. "We aren't cooking today?" "The other members asked to cook today. How's Sen?" "She's good. Doesn't trust my siblings though." "Just like us?" "No, she actually hides from them. She stayed near you eight." I said and Amao seemed surprised but nodded. "That's weird." "Yeah but when I'm next to her, she's always making sure I'm in her sight." "Well she wants to make sure you have her live." Amai said and I nodded.