Chapter 36: Sweetie, you're beautiful...

Start from the beginning

I was listening to my iPod while I was in the shower, singing along to the song. For some reason, I felt happy. I slipped into some grey sweatpants and a white shirt.

I went downstairs.

"Hi, mom." I said. She turned around and smiled. "Happy Birthday!" She said. Oh God... I had forgotten today's my birthday! "OMG! Thanks mom!" I said and hugged her. She took out a cake from the fridge. "Liam and I made you a little surprise... and this cake too." She said and gave me a warm smile. "Oh, mom. You didn't have to. But, where's Liam?" I asked. She smiled. "As I said, we've got a surprise." She said and took a blindfold. "Put this on." She said and handed it to me. I put the blindfold on and arrange it so I couldn't see. "Ready? Lets go." She said and took my hand.

LIAM'S POV:

I have her gift on my hands. I heard their voices getting closer. I can't wait for this to happen. She's going to be flattered.

They come in. "Li? Is that you Li?" She asks me. I licked my lips and embrace her. "Liam?" She asks again. She started sniffing me. "Are you smelling me?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah, you won't answer me. I had to smell you." I laugh at her comment. She knows me too well. We let go of our embrace. I unfold her blindfold. She opened her eyes. I smiled. "Hello, love." I said and kissed her. She pulled away and smiled. "I'm hungry and I want to see the surprise." She said. I chuckled. "Okay, you have to wait." I told her and lightly pecked her lips. I stroked her cheek and gestured her to sit on the bench. She sat down and sat her hands on her lap.

"So?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You're such a child, love." I said. She laughed and nodded. "I have one coming." She winked. I chuckled. "A beautiful one, like you." I said. She smiled. "Like us." She whispered. I nodded. I took the dark blue box and handed it to her. Her eyes widened. "Li...I don't know!" She said. I laughed. "Abby, you haven't opened it yet. You don't know what it is..." I said. She smiled and opened it, revealing a pearl necklace. She smiled and bit her lip. "Naww... Liam! You didn't have to!" She said and blushed. "In fact, I did have to, because I want you to wear that tonight on the date we are going." I said and winked. "You mean... there's more?" She said. I nodded and kissed her. "Li, you're so sweet!" She said. "I know." I said. She giggled.

"How's the little bump coming?" I asked concerned. She looked down smiling and rubbing her belly. "It's coming along. There's moments when I feel feet here and there, nothing much." I smiled. I leaned down and kissed her belly. "I know it's going to be beautiful, as you." She blushed. I kissed her cheek. "Well, I got to get going. See you at 7." I said and left, giving Abby a kiss."

ABBY'S POV:

How can I be so lucky to have a wonderful boyfriend like Liam? I love my life.

I stood up from the bench and walked over to my mom. "Mom?" I called. "Yes, dear?" She looked up from her book and smiled. "I need a dress!" I said. She laughed and nodded. "Anything for you." She said. I hugged her. "Oh, mom. I love you a lot." I said. She hugged me back. "I love you too, sweetie." She answered.

NIALL'S POV:

"You ready?" I asked Emma as I took my hand in hers. She nodded. "Yeah. Wow... Niall, I never thought my best friend was taking me on a date." I smiled. "Well, there's something I need to tell you." We were about 5 minutes away from the restaurant, so we decided to just walk there. "I...I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now. But... someone... got into it too." She nodded. I gulped. "Emma, I-I like you. I really do." I saw her soft expression turn into a white and shoked expression. "You... you like me?" She whispered. I nodded. "Yes..." I said. She looked down at her feet. "Wait.... you said there's someone else." I nodded. "Yeah...." I said. "Who is it?" She asked. "Riley... I like her too." She bit her lip. "Niall... I don't mean to hurt you but... there's something you should know."