Chapter 6: Surprise Abby!!!

I wiped my eyes and pulled myself out of bed.

Showered and put on a tank top and some shorts.

Braided my hair and went downstairs to find my mom.

"Hello mom! Where were you yesterday?" She smiled. "I was at work." I was confused. "At work so late?" She nodded. "I was told that I had to go to Belgium for a month, so you'll stay here all alone, but I didn't want to tell you yet because I needed to plan it, but it turns out it's difficult without you, so help me plan this?" She sat on the kitchen counter. I nodded. "Mom, I can stay home alone by myself, I'm 17, I can take care of myself, besides I've got Liam. I'm not alone." She smiled. "Ok, then you think you can handle it yourself." I chuckled. "Mom, I will be fine. You go and do your work in Belgium and I'll be here waiting for you to come back. No problem at all." I smiled to assure and state that just to make things clear. She nodded. "Ok. I let you. But no problems, got it?" I nodded and got out of the house to go to school.

"Abby!" I heard someone scream.

It was Emma.

"Hey Emma! What's up?" She was smiling ear to ear. "Guess what?!" I looked at her confused. "What? You got a new car?" She laughed. "No! I'm not allowed yet. But that's not it! A new hottie is in school his name is Zayn! He is so HOT!"

She put an emphasis in 'hot'

He came walking towards we where standing.

"Hey." He grinned. "Hello, I'm Abby and this is Emma. Nice to meet you, I suppose you're Zayn right?" He nodded. "Excuse me." He pointed at his locker; I had noticed it was next to mine. "Hey, we're locker neighbors!" He's face lit up. "Cool, then I'll get to know you better." He smiled.

I noticed Emma was gone, probably gone to class. But there's one other thing missing...Liam.

 Where could he be? I thought.

"Um... Abby, what class do you have next?" I looked over at Zayn grinning. I smiled. "I've got Music. What about you?" He chuckled. "Me too! Guess we're class buddies too!" I laughed he was really cool though.

"Ladies first." Zayn said I he opened the door for me. "Thanks Mr. Malik." I said walking in and taking my seat.

He sat next to me.

"You're welcome, Abby." He smiled. 

The class passed fast, I had fun with Zayn there, and wow friends do change the time.

"Hey Abby, doing any thing today?" I thought for a second. "Not that I can remember of. Why?" I bit my lip. "I was wondering if you wanted to do something after school?" I nodded. "Sure why not? How bad can it be?"

We each walked in different ways each to our next class.

Then the end of school and then free day all day! Whoop hoo!

*RING!* The school bell woke me up.

"Huh?" I said.

Emma poked my back.

I turned back to see her.

"Is it time now?" She nodded and got out of the classroom I packed my things and got out.

Then a massive crowd came over me.

"Whoa!"

I was all fed up from questions about Zayn, and if we were dating and stuff like that.

Who is this dude? I ran up to my locker and opened it, left my books there and found a letter.

"Who sent you a letter?"

I saw Zayn in front of me. "Hello Zayn."

 I read my letter.

'Once again I fell head over heels for you, my princess. Do not look after me, I'm going to my rescue! You're beautiful you know that? I still think you deserve better than me. Still though, I love you. -Your lovely admirer still is a secret, right? Xx’

I smiled. "What does it say?" Asked Zayn. "Oh! I didn't tell you about this secret admirer that keeps sending me letters everyday, since first day of school. I'm dying to know who he is, but I've got no clues yet." He grinned. "Ok, so you're clueless." He read the letter. "Wow! Shall we go now?" I nodded and he took my hand.

We went to the park, I already told my mother I went out with Zayn and I'd be back around 8 or so.

"Do you like ice cream?" He asked me. "Yep." He smiled. "Want some? What flavor?"

 I thought for a second and looked around the park, all of a sudden I saw Liam.

"Liam!" I screamed and ran up to him. "Liam flavor? What kind of flavor is that?!" Zayn asked.

We I got to Liam I hugged him hard enough to leave him breathless.

"Why didn't you go to school today, mister?!" I asked. "I-I was planning the surprise, and I see that you brought someone too."

I looked over at Zayn; Liam was smiling but then frowned.

"It seems like you found a new best friend. So bye." He turned and left. "Wait! Liam! What surprise?" He turned back. "And you forgot too?! Ugh! I'm out of here!" He walked away. "Wait! No I didn't forget, it's just... I... Liam Payne! Come back here!" He turned around and came back. "Just because I can't stand you. The surprise is this way, but it's only for you." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good to know you're back."

He took my hand and guided me there.

My eyes grew bigger, I was stunned at such a surprise Liam had made for me, and he didn't go to school because of me? How cute!

"Liam...I...." I was speechless. "Sh!" He placed his finger on my mouth and took my hand and seated me on the grass. "Wow!"

I couldn't blink.

We ate and talked about the letters someone has been sending me, but Liam said it wasn't him.

I thought of Niall, but he said he wasn't.

*

*

*

*

A/N:

Hello! :D Please! Tell me what you think! I'm updating almost everyday because I'm on vacations! Wooo! And the first to comment will have a dedication on my next chapter! Good Luck lovelies!