Chapter 40: Sleepover... and surprises!

ABBY'S POV:

I opened the door revealing a little girl and a looking middle-aged woman. 

"Hi there. How can I help you?" I asked turning to the woman, then the kid. "Hello, lovely. I'm Mrs. Jefferson, from the bakery two blocks away, can I ask you a few questions?" Mrs. Jefferson said politely. I nodded, letting them in. 

But... why did the girl came with her? 

"Um... if you don't mind me asking... but, why did you bring the lovely girl with you?" I asked trying to sound nice. The lady smiled and looked down at the little girl. "This is Rosie. Her mother's in the hospital.... that's why I came.... I've known your aunt for a very long time and I knew you were coming to live here now. So, I wanted to ask you if you could... you know...um..." The lady tried to explain. 

I sighed. 

The girl looked to be around 3 or 4 years old. 

"Do you want me to take her of Rosie, while her mother is in the hospital? Like a babysitter?" I asked.  The lady looked ashamed of asking, but I agreed anyways. I love kids. 

"Sure, why not?" I said. "So, it's that a yes?" The lady's face lit up. "Yes." I said, picking up Rosie and smiling at Mrs. Jefferson. "But, um... how long will Rosie be here?" I asked. Mrs. Jefferson sighed. "I just hope isn't for a long time, sweetie." She said sadly. "Bye now Rosie. See you tomorrow." She said and left me with Rosie in my arms. 

Babysitter? Sounds great. 

CHEALSEA'S POV:

"A babysitter? Wow, I never thought you were gonna ever be a babysitter." I said to Abby. We were skype calling again. "Yeah... let me bring Rosie so you can see her." She said. I nodded. Abby disappeared from the view. 

She came back with a little girl, brown curls, green/blue eyes like Abby had and light and soft skin. 

"Whoa... she's so adorable!" I squealed. "I know, right?" Abby said. Rosie giggled and touched the laptop's screen. "Whoa there! Careful baby." Abby said and tickled her. "You'll be a great mother, Abby." I said and smiled. She looked cute with kids. "Thanks, Chelsea." She said.

*

*

Weekend...

*

*

ABBY'S POV:

"Heeey!" Chelsea said coming in, behind her came Riley, Daniela, and Emma. "Hey hey, baby! Omg! Abby she's adorable!" Riley said stroking Rosie's cheek. "I know! I love her so much!" I said. 

All of them stood awkwardly. 

I looked at all of them confused and walked over to Rosie, picking her up.

"What?" I said. They all sighed and frowned.

"I..." Riley started. "Yes?" I asked and looked at her. "Abby we...we're sorry. But...." Daniela continued. "Ugh! Guys please tell me!" I said getting frustrated. Emma took a step closer. "Abby, we told Liam to audition for the X Factor. He's gonna audition in about a week or so. We wanted you to go....I mean.... he wanted you to go see his audition... at least see him one last time... before he goes away for god knows how long." Emma said, giving me a weak smile. I sighed and frowned. "Just for that?" I asked. They all nodded. I sighed. "I'll think about it...I guess." I said quietly. They all smiled and attacked me with hugs. "Whoa! Guys, love me! Don't kill me!" I said trying to catch my breath. 

We laughed, making Rosie giggle. 

"Aw.... she's so cute!" Riley cooed. I smiled. "Um... Abby, I kinda don't know how you do it, but how the hell are you gonna keep up with that belly?" Daniela asked. I sighed. "Honestly, Dani. I don't know... plus... I kind of need to tell you something."

LIAM'S POV:

"They all left?" Harry asked. I nodded. "Yeah... Emma told me... that Daniela, Riley, Chelsea, and her were living today to a shopping trip together... I don't get girls." I explained. Niall chuckled. "They didn't go on a 'shopping trip'... they went to Abby." Niall said. "And how the hell you know that, Niall?" Harry asked. "Oh Gosh... get to know your girlfriends more, man! If I was stupid, would I be able to understand the 'girl talk'?" Niall said. "No." I said. "Exactly. I overheard Riley talking to Abby on the phone, she said she was 'coming over to Dreamy Island'. Which means 'Miami'." He smirked. "Cool." Harry said. 

"Okay, changing of subject. I'm going to audition!" I said happily, still broken a bit. "Whoo!" Niall said. "Show us your skills, Leeyum!" Harry said. 

I started beat-boxing 'Payphone'. Abby's favorite song. 

I was singning the chorus when Harry, Niall, and Zayn joined me. 

Suddenly, half way through the song. Louis comes in. He looks at us surprised and decides to join too. 

Suddenly, we finish and share looks. "We sound good!" Niall and Zayn chorused. I smirked. "Yeah we do..." I said. We looked around awkwardly... until Louis breaks the silence. "Guys, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

*

*

*

*

A/N: Hello beauties :D Did you like it? I did! :D Oof! What did you think of the last part? When Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn & Louis join together? I love it!!!!! Fave part!

What was your favorite part?

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!!!

Love, Abbie xx :3