Chapter 50: It's Kind Of A Cute Story...

ABBY'S POV:

"I'm going to miss you so much!" I squealed as I hugged Liam very tightly. He nodded, and hugged me back. "I'll miss you too." He said, pulling away. "Okay, Li. It's your mom and sisters turn." I told him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Liam." Mrs. Payne said as she hugged him really tight. "Mom, please." He murmured. I giggled and shook my head slowly.

I watched him as he went to each one of his two sisters.

"Bye now, m'ladies." He said with a grin. "Bye, Liam!" We exclaimed in a chorus.

*

2 Hours Later

*

"Next please!" I heard Simon Cowell yell. Oh... it's Liam's turn!

"Go Liam! Go Liam!" Mrs. Payne and I yelled in unison. We whistled and clapped.

"Hello Liam." We heard Simon Cowell say him. "Hi Simon. How's it going?" They knew each other?

"So, what are you going to sing for us today?" Simon asked him. "Cry me a river." He said, then the music started.

*

*

"That was great, Liam!" Some lady told him whilst clapping her hands. Liam nodded his head as if saying 'thanks'. He vowed and walked off of stage. I immediately ran backstage where Liam was supposed to be. "Li!" I yelled and he smiled at me. "Hey, love." He said as he reached me. I hugged him with all my might.

"Wow! That was incredible!" I exclaimed as I pulled away. "Thanks, love." He said and kissed my cheek.

"What time is it?" He asked me. "Uh..." I checked my iPhone and gasped. "Oh shit! It's 5:30! I've got to go!" I said, my eyeballs almost out of my face. "What...?" I didn't even heard Liam finish his sentence, I was already outside the building.

*

*

"I am... so... sorry for... being... late!" I said, out of breath. "It's okay, I understand why." Dottie said to me, looking at my belly. "Oh! No, I was watching my boyfriend live on the X factor." I told her with a sheepish smile. "Oh! He auditioned?" Dottie said, her face looked surprised. I nodded slowly and sighed. "So, we're going to talk about...?" That came out as a question.

*

*

"Well, I think you can start off with a musical, Abby." Dottie said, "It's about a pregnant woman, living her life, but her so-called boyfriend left her." She said. "You wrote that story?" I asked her. She nodded and continued. "Yes, it's something similar, I must say, to some story someone told me about, or I heard somewhere." She said.

She left me completely clueless in my thoughts. Though, her words remained in my head...

"Yes, it's something similar, I must say, to some story someone told me about, or I heard somewhere."

*

*

"So, Abby. We'll talk about this musical thing tomorrow, okay? I'll call you to see if you want to take over it or not." She said and waved 'goodbye'.

"So, how was it?" My mum asked me as soon as I got out of the building. "It was okay." I answered, looking at the park. "What're you thinking about?" She asked me. I sighed and shook my head. "Nothing, just... about my past 8 months." I said, as I looked down at my belly.

"Have you thought of a name?" She asked me with a sweet smile. I sighed and nodded. "Yeah, and I think it's the perfect for it. I mean, if it's a boy. But for a girl, I still don't know." I told her with pleading eyes. She sighed and patted my belly lightly. "We'll see, baby." She said and hopped into her car.

"Mum, do you happen to know Dottie before I did?" I asked her as I hopped into her car. "Uh... well, not exactly." She replied. I looked at her seriously. "Mum, I'm serious." I warned her. "Fine, I did knew Dottie." She said and drove off to our house.

*

*

2 Years Later...

*

*

"Sienna!" I called after her. "Dinner's ready!" I said. I heard her baby giggles as my mum brought her down to the kitchen. "Thanks, mum." I thanked her. "It's fine. Sienna's a beautiful and good girl as you are Abby." My mum said. I smiled and kissed Sienna's cheek.

"Please, put her beside the sofa in her chair. I'll bring her soup." I told my mum and grabbed the soup I had made for Sienna.

"I have to go and make some errands, Abby. I'll be back around 8 o'clock, okay?" My mum said. I nodded and hugged her. "I can't believe you've been so strong about this." She whispered in my ear and left.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Sienna called after me. "What is it, baby?" I asked her. She pointed at the t.v. "It's daddy!" She squealed. I laughed and looked at the t.v.

"Yes it is. Do you want to know the story about us?" I asked her, stroking her hair. She nodded excitingly. "Story! Story!" She squealed again.

"It's kind of a cute story..."

*

*

*

*

A/N: Hi! OMG I can't believe this is the end of 100 LETTERS! :( But, THE SEQUEL IS COMING! And also! I'm so very truly sorry that it's so so short for the last chapter but I just couldn't wait! :D

AND I wanted to thank you all for always being there for me when I needed it the most, even though you don't know what I'm talking about, you (my fans) were always the thing that made me smile, when my heart was frowning. I just love you all with all my might and I want you to know that this is not the last time we'll see each other! ;) Guys, this have been the most wonderful 7/8 months! Thanks! And thanks again! And much, much more times! Kisses hugs and everything that is good but free to you girls! :D

Something else I wanted to talk to you about... I will take a bit to start writing the first chapter for the sequel, but in the meanwhile you guys can check out my other fanfics, specially DECADENCE!!!