Chapter 20: Packing bags...

A/N:

Hello beauties!!! I'm uplading all this week because next Monday I start school... ugh, I know right! Horrible! Just telling you that I might not update until Saturday 25th  and maybe I'll update on Wednesday August 29th!!!!! Yupp! Liam's birthday!!! GAAAH!!!! Love him and Danielle! Love the couple!!! Very nice couple.... I love their realtionship, I wish one day to have a relationship like theirs. Okay, I'll shut up now. So.... enjoy!!!

Lots of love,

Abbie :D

*

*

*

*

ABBY'S POV:

"I'm done! Chelz? Are you done?" I asked Chelsea, who had been in the bathroom for about 30 minutes by now. "What?!" She seeemed frustrated. "You done?" I asked. She didn't reply. "Chelz?" I heard her humming a catchy song. "Chelz.... are you done with your bag?" She came out and nodded. "Just, it's too heavy." She went for the bag. "Help..... me...." I shook my head. "You need to work out." I laughed and helped her. "Thanks." I nodded.

"Let's get something to eat." I said. She nodded.

We went to the kitchen.

"So, what are you making?" I looked at her like 'like you don't know' look. She nodded. "Sushi rolls!" We said in chorus. "Yum!" She said. I nodded. Yum indeed.

"So....Abbs, does Liam know?" I sighed. "No, he thinks we're leaving tomorrow." She nodded.

I served the two plates on the table and left the sushi rolls in the middle. "Dig in!" I said.

In less than 10 minutes the sushi rolls were gone.

"Oh my god....I ate like a pig." Chelsea said followed by a sigh. I laughed. "Aren't these delicious?" She nodded. "SO delicious. If I were you, I'd never stop eating these." She said.

We sat quiet for a minute, until she talked. "You know... Liam loves you a lot Abby. Never let him go. Never. I mean, like when you got mad at him, just because Claire kissed his cheek....his CHEEK! You were so mad you didn't talked to him and avoided him for 2 whole damn days! I mean, he is sweet and all but come on! Never, please, never let him go." I nodded. "Chelz, I'd never leave Liam. I mean, his my life! My everything and...to see him with someone else just kills me! I love him a lot. I really do." She smiled. "I'm glad you do. You know, that day of the whole Claire thing, he called me. He wanted my help, to win you back. He thought he had lost you." My eyes grew bigger. "Aw... my baby Payne! I miss him already." I pouted. "Well, duh! Call him, you idiot!" I nodded and grabbed my phone.

*RInging*

"Baby Payne!!!!" I said throught the phone.

"Um....hi baby.....cake." He sounds nervous.

"Uh...you okay?"

"Yeah, just fine. Nothings wrong."

"You sure, babe? You want me to come over?"

"Uh.... no! No... no thanks."

What's up with Liam today? Maybe he's just depressed.

"Um.... so, what's up?"

"I'm....uh...I'm doing my homework."

I thought we didn't have homework today.

"Um...okay.... I'll call you later, kay? Bye!"

I hung up and noticed that Chelsea was looking at me confused. "What was that all about?" I shrugged my shoulders. "He sounded nervous. What was he doing exactly?" She shrugged her shoulders and stood up. "Abby, don't worry about him. Okay? Remember, if he does anything to you, I'll be sure to give him a taste of his own medicine!" I laughed. "Yeah okay." She smiled. "Well, I need to go now. I'll call you in the morning and we'll talk about this. So bye!" She said and left before I could tell her anything.

What was with Chelsea now?

I shrugged my shoulders and walked up to my room.

My phone rang. 'I'm at a payphone...' I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby!"

"Hi mom!"

"I'll be arriving on Monday, when do you leave?"

"On Monday. Guess, I won't be here to greet you." I frowned.

"It's okay honey. I'll see you next week then! Bye!"

I hung up and fell asleep.

*

*

*

*

A/N:

Sorry if it's short. I'm going to be making short updates this week and maybe next week too, but hey.... at least I'm updating! Love you all!

Vote/Comment/Fan

Lots of love,

Abbie xx