Chapter 2: My first letter.

Finally, first day of another year of high school.

I groaned and pulled myself out of bed. "Abby, you're going to be late!" I heard my mum shout.

As you can see, mum and I are alone, completly. Why? Because my dad died and basically I didn't have any brothers or sisters.

I pulled some skinny dark jeans and a strawberry pink shirt. I pulled my brown long hair into a ponytail and put on some white flats. I brushed my teeth and took my bagpack and my box of books. My mum honked twice; I rushed downstairs and went outside into the car. "Are you ready, pumpkin?" I smiled in assurement. "Yes mum." 

*

  "Well, see you later." I hopped out of the car and entered the school, rushing for my locker. Since I was new in this school, it was a bit of a maze in it, I was going to get used to it in no time. Actually, I was starting to feel happy for myself sine that happened. I was running so fast I didn't watch were I was going, so there I go bumping into every person I found. Clumsy me. I was now lost.

I ran a bit more faster then before and without any notice, I bumped hard into someone. I fell on top of him. "Ouch!" I heard someone snicker. I looked up and saw a blonde laughing his arse off. Then I looked back down to the guy I fell on top of, the one who I had bumped into. "Are you ok?" He seemed calm and protective. "Um....yeah." I stood up and walk away.

 Whilst I heard whispering, the blonde had fallen to the floor still laughing. I chuckled quietly and continued my way to my locker. "Wait!" I heard across the hallway.

 Then someone poked my shoulder. "I think he's talking to you." I smiled. "It can't be me. But thanks anyways." I kept walking and someone held my wrist. "Sorry, about what happened back there. Are you okay?"

  I turned back to see the guy whose I had bumped a few minutes ago. "You don't need to care about me, I'm okay. Thanks." I looked down at my wrist and he was still holding it; I looked back at him.

"You're new, right?" He asked, a grin growing on his face. I nodded shyly. "Yes." He smiled warmly. "Well, I'll show you around and take you to your locker... that it's the other way." He said looking at my paper and poiting the opposite way I was. "Oh! And it seems like it's besides mine! What a surprise!" I laughed. "Ok, deal. And thanks again."

He took me to my locker and showed me his locker which was next to mine. "Well, I'll take you to your class then." He gently took my hand and held my paper in his free hand. "You have Art too?" We both faced each other confused. "What do you mean?" I asked curiously. "The thing is, I have Art too right now!" He cheered and jumped. "Now, let's go!" He took my hand and ran to the class.

"Would you sit by my side?" I smiled and nodded. I always thought I was gonna have a lady friend, but a guy friend wasn't that bad at all. He showed me the rest of the school and then we parted a bit, since we didn't have all classes together.

*

I went to my locker and took my math book out and a note fell on my shoes. A note? Who put this in my locker? I picked it up and read it. 

'You are beautiful, the sun is so bright, but you're bighter then the sun. ;) -Secret admirer xx'

I blushed and decided to keep it. "Who sent you that, Abby?" I jumped. I didn't imagine anyone behind me. "Oh Liam! It's just a note." He nodded. "Ok, well see you later, alligator!" I waved 'bye'.

The rest of the day was just as a first day of school to me; boring, meeting teachers and students and such.

At the end of my day, I watched a film with my mum and talked about Liam. He's such a sweet guy.