Chapter 49: We Are Getting Back Together...?

ABBY'S POV:

"Are you kidding me, Harry?" I asked him, looking directly at his eyes. "Because, I don't believe you for a mere second."

He sighed and nodded. "I am. I am your secret admirer." He insisted. "But... all those words... the... the week before school...?" I mumbled. "Yes..." He said with a goofy smile. "But how?" I finally asked him, but still remained with the longing question. "How what?" He asked. "How did you knew me? How could you fall in love with me without even... knowing me?" I asked. "Well, I just kind of knew." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Dude... that's waaay creepy. What's wrong with you?" I joked. He started laughing cutely. "What? Creepy?" He asked. Then, he started blushing like crazy!

"Oh! Oh ho!!" I laughed. "You're blushing!" I said and poked his cheek. "No... I'm not." He mumbled, hiding his face. "Yeah you are!" I said.

"Well, okay! Maybe I am!" Harry shouted, with a smile. "Okay... Hey, let me ask you the question." I finally said. "Okay... shoot." He said with a sincere smile. "Why didn't you talk to me in the first place?" I asked getting really serious right now. "What? Was that the question?" He asked. "Ugh! Harry! Answer me!" I whined. He nodded and sighed. "Well, you know I'm not that shy around girls, but... I don't know something in you made me feel really shy around you. So I kinda couldn't go talk to you." He said and nodded. 

"And... when you knew about Liam...?" I asked. "I thought I would give up, but no. I wasn't like that. It was... my instinct, I think." He said. "Oh, okay." I said. "Any more questions?" He asked with an offering smile. "Yeah... how the rotten hell did you knew me?" I asked.

Harry laughed and nodded.

"Okay! Ugh... the thing is... remember your other school?" He asked. I nodded, crossing my arms. "Well, I was in that school. That's how I know you. I always thought you were like... so confident in yourself that I just couldn't be in the picture... yet. That's when you changed school, and I decided it was time to get noticed." 

"You thought I was confident?" I asked him disbelievingly. "Yeah I did. I mean, your so beautiful, your eyes, your hair, your personality. Everything about you is beautiful. But, I understand that he over there," He said, pointing to Liam. He was getting out of the restaurant. "belongs to you." He said and smiled. "But... how?" I asked. He simply nodded and pushed me lightly. "I realized it. Just... go, Abby. Be free and happy. We're still young, right?" Harry said, still smiling. I nodded slowly. "Ugh.. Abby, go!" He yelled and pushed me lightly again. 

So, I started running towards him.

"Liam!" I yelled, but he doesn't turn around. "Liam!" I yelled again, getting closer. "Li!" I shouted. "Li... please!" I whined. Finally, he turned around.

His eyes were red and puffy.

"You still hate me?" He asked. "No, baby." I said and stroked his cheek. "Why do you do this to me?" He asked, tears still falling from his eyes. "Do what?" I asked dumbfounded. "Being beautiful." He mumbled. I smiled and hugged him. "Li, I love you so, so much." I whispered in his ear. "I love you too, Abby." He said and kissed my cheek. 

"So... are we getting back together?" He asked shyly. I sighed, and closed my eyes. "I... I don't know, Li. What happens when you leave? You're leaving tomorrow again!" I told him. I opened my eyes again. "Yeah, but we can make it. We're strong enough." He said. "I don't know." I murmured. "Please, we'll make it through." He whispered. "But... you'll be very busy. Probably, I'll be very busy too." I told him. "Very busy?" He asked. "Yeah... you'll be in The X Factor, and I... got invited to do some acting career." I told him. 

He smiled, kissed my hand and said, "Abby, you know I love you so, so much. I can't let you go, either this beautiful unborn baby. I know we'll make it through." 

I sniffled, and nodded. "Okay..." I whispered and hugged him tightly. "I love you." 

*

*

*

*

A/N:

Hello! :) So... I guess this means the last chapter comes in about a week after tomorrow... sniff! I can't believe 100 LETTERS is coming to an end!

But! Do not worry, this story will continue! Because I have yet more surprises under my sleeve! 

Please, don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!

Love you loads!

Abbie xx :3