She groans more and buries her head into the pillow. I roll over so I face him, moving my face down slightly so his body shields the sun.

"Ten more minutes," she mumbles.

As he lays on top of the blanket with only a pair of shorts to his body, he lays staring up at the ceiling.

"I heard breakfast," Rocky says, walking into the room. "Oh, count me in," he says, climbing onto the bed as well.

Rydel groans loudly. "Get out. Both of you." As Rocky now wiggles himself into the nonexistent space between Rydel and Ross. "There isn't enough room for 4 people in here."

"Actually I think this is just fine," Ross comments as he scoots a bit closer to me.

I turn on my side, attempting to not slide off. "I'm gonna fall off," I say.

"Oh my god, she speaks," Rocky says, jolting his body up to look at me.

Rydel leans up with both her hands on the pillow. "I'm going to murder both of you."

I feel my body bit by bit sliding off the bed so I grab onto Ross's arm. "I'm falling off this bed," I laugh.

"Okay, breakfast? When?" Rocky asks.

Rydel groans and gets up. "Fine," she replies. He smiles and scoots into her spot so Ross moves over as well. "Get up, get ready. We are leaving in 10."

I roll my body quickly off the bed and stop. "I forgot I don't even have clothes for today."

"We can stop by your hotel if you want," she says. "So you don't have to go... like that."

I laugh, but before I answer, Ross speaks. "Ya know, I kinda like the whole big t-shirt and shorts thing. Isn't that what's in?"

"You only like it because it's your shirt," Rydel says then walks out of the room.

Rocky cups his mouth. "Oooh."

I roll my eyes and follow Rydel out. Ten minutes later, we were in the car with just the four of us. Both of the boys were in the front and we were in the back.

I'm praying Rydel doesn't bring up why I was out of the room for a solid hour and a half. She didn't seem to notice my hair was soaking wet as well.

I watch as we pass all of the palm trees and thankfully we didn't get stuck in any traffic on the way there. I heard all about the horrors of LA traffic.

"Why don't you just cancel your hotel reservation? How much are you even spending a night?" Ross asks, turning his body around from the passenger seat to look at me.

I glance over. "It's $180 a night," I reply. "It's fine, I don't mind."

"You're paying a grand just for your hotel?" He asks, his voice raised slightly.

I sink into my seat. "What else was I supposed to do?"

"Can you even get your money back if you cancel it right now?" Rydel asks from beside me.

I shake my head. "No, so there's no point anyway," I reply. "And don't yell at me."

As Rocky pulls up to the front entrance, Rydel turns to me. "Do you want me to come up with you?" She asks.