Chapter 19 - Gideon's Legacy - Part 2

Chapter 19

Gideon's Legacy Part 2

WARNING – SEXUAL CONTENT

Not Intended for readers under the age of 18

This is a HIGHLY EXPILICT sexual chapter. If you are not a fan of hardcore smut, please read no further

THIS IS A MOSTLY SMUT CHAPTER!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF SMUT!

A/N: Just a heads up to make reading easier, the intimate parts of this chapter switches back and forth between Alec and Magnus' perspectives.

Magnus watched as his Shadowhunters trained in the predawn light in the clearing behind the village. There was no speed or rushed movements, no graceful black flips or flying weapons. Just the quiet, fluid movements of skilled warriors dancing a slow but deadly dance. He knew the moves that they were so painstakingly practicing would be used in combat and would be breathtaking to watch in action. It was breathtaking watching them now.

None of them said a word, they just followed their leader, watching his Shadowhunter for direction on moves he at first thought they knew by heart. It didn't take him long to realize that while some of the moves were moves he had seen before, these were different. These were modified, enhanced, more complicated. His young warrior was taking the old and creating something new to show his team, their family. He did suspect, however, that some of them were new. How they were managing to see each other in the darkened night, he wasn't sure, but he suspected Biscuit's night vision rune was what made it possible.

He had panicked when he had first woken up and his Shadowhunter wasn't curled up beside him or in the cottage, until he had seen the little note on his bedside table written in his loves tight precise script, one that he imagined graced the pages of countless field reports back in New York. So he did the only thing he could think of to do, he snapped himself a Starbucks and came out to watch. For the past three hours, he had seen nothing but beauty in motion.

As the sun would be rising soon, they would have to stop before long to deactivate their night vision runes. He knew that they knew he was there, but that didn't seem to bother them any. Afterall, he had seen them all train before, just not like this. None of it compared to the beauty of this.

He also knew that he wasn't the only one watching. Being a warlock, he had heightened senses too, although nothing compared to his family of Shadowhunters. What had at one time been one passerby had become two. Two had become ten. Ten had become twelve when Izabella and Gideon had joined in making it a dozen. Robert had long since been there, watching his children. So far, no one had uttered a word, as if a single sound would shatter the scene before them to pieces.

Alec had been watching his warlock out of the corner of his eye for the past few hours, content to let him watch as he showed his team new and enhanced moves. No one knew it, but this was how he always taught his family something new. He let them take it in slowly at first, memorizing the motions, making them second nature before adding the speed and force that would make them deadly maneuvers in combat. By this time tomorrow, what he was showing his family would no longer be slow and fluid motions, they would be well-honed, fast paced, and deadly, especially once Iz added her chosen weapons to the mix.

He had known that they had been getting restless. It had been easier when they had had a proper training room to work in, not an empty field, but for now, this would have to do. He didn't care to much for the strangers watching them from the sidelines, but as it didn't seem to be bothering his family, he wasn't going to let it overly bother him. He would have to stop them soon to deactivate their night vision runes. He liked training them in the dark when he could. Afterall, most of their battles took place in the dark.