Chapter 14 *smut*

SMUT WARNING!!!! This chapter is all smutty so if you don't like smut, just skip to the next chapter!!! :)

Your POV

As we were walking to our house, I snuggled into his chest and smelled his clothing. He was still carrying me and decided to do so the whole walk to our house. I never realized how good he smelt till now. Not like with cologne or perfume. No, he smelt like the best part of the jungle. He squeezed me closer into him. I looked up at him to realize he was staring down at me, then he laughed. I lightly punched his chest, not moving my head from where it was resting, then asked, "What you laughing at?"

"Oh, nothing love. Just funny how obsessed you are with me."

My eyes went wide and I picked up my head trying to look at him face-to-face. "I'm obsessed with you? Last time I checked, you were the overly protective one in this relationship."

He laughed once again. So he thought I was joking? "Oh love, I am. Don't give me wrong. I just know everything that goes on in Neverland, especially when it has to do with you." This made me very confused. What was he talking about? Weren't we just having a cute moment?

We entered our house and he put me down. My feet were lightly placed onto the wood then I stepped forward and turned to face him. I decided to continue our conversation from where he left off, "What do you mean then Peter?" I squinted at him and he laughed again. Why does he keep laughing at me?

"I mean you saying, 'Peter has never loved anyone, but me before.' Your obsessed, darling." He tried to mimic my voice, but instead he came out as a love sick child.

I realized what he meant now. He listened to me and Emma's conversation. I became a little red at my realization. This boy just made me speechless. I thought of something sassy and said it, "Okay, next time I'll just agree with them and let them bash and say how evil you are." I giggled and lightly pushed him. I turned around with pep in my step and sat on the bed.

Peter looked at me with an open smile. I knew he loved my sass. He walked over to me and put his hands in his pockets. He stared down at me for a second then said, "Oh baby girl, you really think I'm that evil?" He was toying with me. Calling me, 'baby girl.' He's never called me that before.

I'd be lying though if I said It didn't turned me on.

"I don't knowww," I smiled back at him and rolled my shoulders back. My shirt was low cut and his eyes went right to where you expect. He leaned down in front of me putting his hands on either side of me. I didn't move back so we were almost nose to nose.

"You can tell me the truth. I know I'm evil, but for you. I'm much worse," He then pressed his lips to mine before I could say anything else.

I wanted to know what he meant though, so I backed up a little for release. Instead of facing me again he started kissing my neck. I asked my question breathing a little heavier now, "But, nowwww-" I pushed because he hit a sweet spot of mine. Once I controlled myself again, I continued, "-What does that mean?"

He stopped kissing my neck and picked me up. He put me back in our normal position, with my head on the pillow and him in between my legs. He kissed me deeply and passionately. When he let go, I was huffing for air. He finally decided to answer me then "What I mean...is...for you.... I'm villainous," He kissed me multiple times between his words. Then he went straight to it and dove into my lips. We swirled our tongues together. I played with his hair, and enjoyed ever bit of contact he gave me. Peter was holding my waist, squeezing me lightly. Peter broke the kiss and said, "My perfect little lost girl." He was about to kiss me again, until I flipped him over. I sat on his lap, with my hands on his chest.

I then said, "Oh, my Peter. My love, I'm not that little and innocent." I smiled as sexy as I could. I started to grind on him. His reaction to me wasn't to speak, but throw his head back and wordlessly moan.

I've never been very dominant. To be honest, this was my first time being on top of Peter in this way. He tried his best to hold in his moans, but he let one out and I smirked. I decided to take it up a notch and pull off my shirt. I had a bra on this time. Peter tilted his head down and saw I was without a shirt now.

He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. Peter's eyes were closed, as he dove into my breasts, kissing them all over. His lips sent vibrations through my body. It's amazing how easily I could trap him. I started rubbing his head and a little moan escaped him. I pulled one strap down from my bra a little. Since he was being so messy with his kisses, my one breast popped out. Peter found my nipple within two seconds and started to suck gently. I bit my lip trying not to moan because I wanted to me the dominant one this time. I knew if I moaned it would be game over.

"I don't think your evil Peter. I mean, how can you be so evil when my body alone makes you so weak in the knees." When I said that, Peters eyes shot opened and he took off my bra then flipped me over to put me on my knees. The action was so quick, that I didn't even get to exhale my breath I took.

"Not so fast there Y/n," I giggled even though I knew I lost.

I also knew, I was right.

Peter couldn't lie either, so I thought he would put his own twist on the truth, "I am evil-" he pulled my pants off of me with my panties. He was rubbing my core a little rough, but also painfully slow. I moaned out his name in a whisper that turned into a purr. He continued speaking, "-and love I won't lie, you are my weakness-" he kissed my bum and grabbed my breast with a light squeeze. I turned my head, but stayed in my position. I wanted him to clarify what he just admitted. He nodded and smirked, while looking straight into my eyes. I smiled while putting my face back down into the pillow. He continued to speak one more time, after putting up his membrane to my core, "-Both are very much true, but nobody can take either away from me." He pushed himself slowly into me and I let out a stuttered moan.

I thought he was going to put a twist into the truth, but instead he showed me love. After a few slow thrusts, he picked up the speed. I heard him moan my name and I opened my eyes which were closed from all the uncontrollable pleasure.

I pushed with ever bit of my body off of him. I'm very seductive for Peter. That's why it was so hard for me to pull out, but just this once I wanted to feel what it would be like to be on top. I shoved him under me and held his membrane just outside my core again, just like he does. His face showed me he was very shocked.

I was too. I couldn't believe I brought myself to do this. I held my other hand firmly on his chest because I knew with my next words he would want to be on top again. "Aww Peter Pan's little lost girl surprised you?" Before he could answer or respond in anyway, I pushed myself down on him again.

That made both are heads throw go back. My mouth was open moaning loudly now. I slowly began a rhythm up and done on top of him. Peter squeezed my hips tightly and bit his lip till it turned blue. When he finally couldn't take how slow and hot the picture in front of him was, he pushed his hips up into me. My head was almost thrown so far back, I thought it would fall off. The pleasure I was feeling was overwhelming. Peter said something finally, that became a moan, "Oh Y/n-n-n! Ohh          Y/n-n." Maybe he didn't want to admit it, but he loved it. He would always let me cum first, but this time it was to overwhelming for him to.

He sat up and shoved his face in my chest again. Then he let lose the water and gripped hard on my back really trying not to hurt me. My whole body was feeling so much pleasure to feel any pain right now. I pumped myself on him a few more times, slowly letting the new wetness inside me help myself let lose as well. I came as well, screaming out his name.

Peter held onto me tightly. He didn't want me to move from this position. After he kissed my chest a few times, he moved the hair away that was now in front of my face. He then kissed me deeply for a couple of minutes. I hummed into the kiss because how amazing, I made not only myself feel, but Peter as well. He then kissed my shoulder and neck a few time before finally letting me lay next to him. He never let go of me with his hands, but we were no longer connected physically.

Mentally, I think we will always be connected.

Peter's face had a permanent and lustful smile. Our gazes never left each other's, and soon we fell asleep in each other's arms.