Q/A

Hey y'all! It's been a minute since I posted, but I've been reading through some comments and felt I should answer some things that need to be addressed, as well as, questions I got in my inbox or in the comments.

These are questions for both the first and second book, so unless you read the second book, there is some spoilers.

If you have any questions, message me or comment wherever. I'll either answer it here, or answer it directly in the comments. Depending on what the question is.

1.) Why didn't the OC get pregnant?

A: You can't get pregnant on a island where time stands still. That's why there was no worries for her period or even the mention of getting pregnant.

2.) The OC started out 15 (and later in the book turned 16), but Peter is technically 400. Isn't that hella pervy?

A: If I made the OC 18+, then the question would be is she being the perv because Peter is in a teenagers body. Basically, how I looked at it, there's no way to win with their age. They're both in teenagers bodies, and to be honest I didn't think much about their ages when I wrote this story. This is just the logical explanation now as to why, whatever I made the OC's age, it would be weird either way. Try not to think about it. I didn't until I got this question 😂

3.) Since Snow is OC's mom, doesn't that mean Peter and OC are related?

A: No! They are not blood-related at all! Snow is unrelated to Rumple or Peter, so that would not make them related. Yeah, Henry is the OC's nephew, because she's the half-sister to Emma, but there's still no blood relation between Peter and OC.

4.) Will there be a 3rd book? Like with them getting married and having kids?

A: I don't plan on making a third book, and I'm not into the fandom anymore. Although I still love these books I wrote, and love the show OUAT, I don't plan on writing a third book. I've always said "you never know what will happen in the future," but as of right now - I'm not writing a third book.

5.) How is OC's magic possible? Snow doesn't have magic at this point in the timeline, so how does her having magic make sense. Even if, why is she so powerful?

A: Snow doesn't have magic (at this point, at least), but Jafar does, and I added the idea of their being a prophecy for a reason. Jafar did everything the prophecy said: A powerful person having a child with a Queen. Or something along those lines, at least. With that, they will create the most powerful person in the world. Since Jafar is the villain of this story, he used this prophecy and fucked it up for his own needs. Making OC believe she was destined to be evil in the second book. Pushing OC's powers to the limits they were supposed to be at because of the prophecy.

6.) What happened to the lost boys?

A: To put it simply, they stayed on the island. Some of them could have gotten back to the main land on their own, but you have to remember the lost boys think their families don't love them, so they most likely (in my story) didn't want to leave Neverland. The lost boys story in my book is up for interpretation, really.