Chapter 9 *smut*

Smut warning!!!!!!! This chapter is kinda important. If you don't like smut, just read till you get to the first warning then skip to the next chapter.

Your POV

Peter picked me up and through me over his shoulder. I was staring at his feet and squirming while he walked me to wherever we were going. I shouted at him, "Peter! Peter where are we going?!" He didn't answer me. "I'm sorry Peter! Please put me down now!" No answer. He was silent and I was clueless.

He started walking up some stairs and I realized where we were. We were at the house. He stopped on the porch and chuckled. Fucking chuckled!

He slapped my bum and I squeaked. He finally put me down. I was me facing him when my feet finally hit the ground. I was annoyed out of my mind by the game he was playing with me. Peter likes games. Me on the other hand, could do without them. He chuckled again and looked at the two boys still unconscious with the smirk still on his face. "Your a smart girl. That I knew, but I didn't think you were smart enough to knock out two of my lost boys," He laughed even more.

"What can I say, I have my ways," I made a kissy face at him. I was playing with fire now. Peter didn't like what I said. His smirk went away and looked at the two boys again but with angry. He realized then the kiss marks on their cheeks.

Oh shit.

I think I just killed them both. Before I could beg on their defense, he picked me up again over his shoulder and ran me into the house, slamming the door shut behind him. He threw me down on the bed and got super close to my face. "Stay here," He stormed out the door before I could respond.

What did I just do?

Pan POV

I left Y/n in our house. I'll deal with her later. I locked the door behind me and stared at the two boys unconscious on the porch. My blood was boiling with anger consuming my whole body. I looked at the kiss marks on their cheeks that I knew my girl made. My Y/n!

I knew she just wanted to know what I was doing, and I knew she would find out sooner or later. But, I rather never if it was an option.

I went back to thinking about the lost boys in front of me. They touched my Y/n. Y/n's lips touched them. "Felix!" I yelled so loud it echoed throughout the Neverland. Felix came running over. Of course he wasn't asleep yet, I thought to myself. I'm surprised this boy ever slept.

Felix saw the two boys unconscious and his eyes widened. Felix asked after a moment, "Pan. What happened?!"

"I'll explain later. Take these two to the cage. I'll deal with them later." Felix did as he was told and dragged them away without another word. I watched him disappear with the two boy.

Soon to be dead boys.

I contemplated my thoughts for a second and then remembered, Y/n. She was waiting for me inside and I knew she had loads of questions already. Questions that wouldn't be answered till after her punishment. I smiled at myself thinking about what was about to happen.

Your POV

The few minutes he was gone felt like hours. I was pacing back and forth. I heard Peter shout from outside, but I didn't concentrate hard enough to know what anyone was saying.

My mind went everywhere. What was Peter going to do to those two boys? Did Peter hate me now for kissing them on the cheeks? What was he going to do to me?

And then I remembered what I saw at camp. Who was Henry and why was I not allowed to meet him?

Peter finally walked into our house and he locked the door behind him again. He put the key for the door in his pocket and then waved his hand over the door. The door glowed green for a couple of seconds. I realized he used magic to lock the door even more.