Chapter 2

Pan POV

I felt a new presence on the island. "Oh shadow of mine!" I singed with a smirk. The shadow floated down until I could see him in front of me. "You brought the girl I see."

"Yes Pan, she's on the beach now." My smirk vanished with his words.

Anger consumed me, "I told you to bring her to me first! She is not like every other lost boy here! She's different, more valuable!" The shadow didn't care for the shouting and flew away. I rolled my eyes at the no answer.
"Felix!" I yelled still watching my shadow fly away. Felix came jogging in.

"Yes Pan!" He stood straight while he spoke to me. Such a loyal boy.

"We have a new lost girl on the island. I was told she was on the beach now. Go get her and bring her straight to me," Felix looked confused at this demand.

"A girl? Why did he bring another girl here? I thought Wendy was enough leverage?" I smirked at that. He doesn't understand the situation.

"Oh my boy. She's going to be more then just leverage. She is going to become one of us. I have reasons for everything." I felt my eyes go dark for a second at my own words. She will be very, VERY valuable indeed.

"Yes of course. I'll get some of the boys and leave now." With that Felix left. Grabbing two other lost boys that were older but not older then 18 of course and started their search.

She's going to be one of us, rang in my head. Could the boys and I really accept a girl here as one of us? They do need a mother figure in their lives. But if any of them thought of her more then just a mother... I stopped think about that possibility right away. Wiping my mouth as my jealous grin started to form. I shock my head and decided to never think like that again.

Your POV

It felt like I was walking for days in this jungle when it was only an hour. I came to a river and my body involuntary twitched. I don't realize how thirsty I really was until I saw the water. I kneeled down in front of it and cupped my hands around the water to get some water into my palms. I began to use my hands as a cup so I could drank it.

All of a sudden, I hear a snap of what might of been a twig behind me. I turned fast to face whatever it was and I saw nothing. I just thought it was my imagination again and continued to drink. Then it was footsteps on the rocks behind me. I stood up fast and turned to see a cloaked blonde boy with a scar right across his face, mostly over his eye. "Who are you?!" I yelled scared. I thought I was the only one on this island.

Right after I yelled, two other boys reviled themselves next to the blonde boy. None of them answered, just stepped forward.
"Hello! Are you deaf or something? Sorry I don't know sign language."

The blonde boy smirked at my remark and finally began to speak, "Names Felix, and you are coming with us." His smirk washed away with the last of his words.

"What makes you think I want to? And last time I checked, I don't have to listen to you!" I scolded at him. He didn't take that so nicely and lunged at me. I punched him before he got any closer and ran back into the jungle.

Third person POV

Felix was on the ground holding his chin where Y/n punched him. He looked at the two lost boys and yelled, "DON'T JUST STAND THERE! GO GET HER!" He was angry now. So much for a smooth capture. Without a second thought, the two boys ran after her and didn't look back. Y/n ran, and ran not looking back. Not even to check to see if they were following her, but she knew they were when she heard fast footsteps coming up behind her.