Chapter 11

Mid Day

Your POV

After Peter and I got back to camp, the lost boys were just getting up to start their chores. Felix watched me today because Peter had to go somewhere. Back to being mysterious.

Of course.

I was finally able to meet Henry at least. When Peter left, Felix brought me over to where Henry was sitting. He was in front of the burnered out fire. He was just playing with sticks. I sat next to him and Felix sat on the other side of the rocks that circled the fire from last night.

Before I sat down, Felix told me to not ask many questions and that he's kinda shy. Apparently he has good aim with a cross bow though. Whatever that means.

"Hi Henry," I stared at the young, brown haired boy with a smile. He turned to me with a blank expression and asked a question that surprised me.

"Are you Wendy?" I was so confused. How did he know about her, and why did he think I was her?

"No. How do you know about her?" He signed and looked back down at the sticks he was playing with.

"She's part of the book I read that Pan's in. She's part of his story." I couldn't help but be slightly jealous. Why was Wendy important and not me? I also didn't know what book he was referring to. The orphanage I was at banned fairy tail books. The only books we had at the orphanage was Art of War, and the Dictionary.

"Oh. Are they-" I looked around and stopped at the sight of Felix. He was holding back a laugh. He knew I was getting jealous by another girl's name being connected to Peter's. I rolled my eyes and continued talking to Henry, "Are they together in this book?"

"No. She's just his friend in the book. I'm surprised she isn't here." I didn't continue the conversation about Wendy because I knew she really was here, and definitely not Peter's friend.

I asked him another question to change the subject, "So why are you in Neverland?"

"Well. Pan said I could save Neverland. That I'm the truest believer."

"What about your family? You have to have one right." I was surprised that Peter told him about who he was. I couldn't help, but think Peter didn't tell Henry everything.

"My family abandoned me. I thought they loved me, but Pan made me realize they didn't." I didn't want to ask anymore questions, especially when I looked at Felix and he looked at me with the, stop talking look.

Pan POV

I left camp to deal with Henry's family who was trying to get him back. I didn't allow them near camp, instead I tricked them with a little game  to figure out where Henry was with a map. When I got back I saw Felix, Henry, and Y/n sitting around the unlit fire. Felix was watching them both just as I told him to. Y/n of course, was comforting the boy. Talking to him I mean.

I walked to Felix and tapped him on the shoulder to look at me. Felix jumped up and turned to face me. I whispered in his ear, "Take her away. I need to talk to Henry." Y/n and Henry didn't hear me luckily. When I sat next to Henry, Y/n finally realized I was there and smiled at me. I smiled back at my beautiful girl.

I talked directly to Y/n now, "Go with Felix, Y/n. I need to talk alone with Henry." She nodded and followed Felix into the woods. I watched her leave with Felix, until they disappeared into the jungle. As much as I needed Henry and my plan needed to work, I couldn't help my protective side towards Y/n. I turned back to Henry now and spook to him, "She a pretty one ain't she?" I smirked knowing he would agree, even if he answered different then expected.