Epilogue

5 Years Later

Hannah stood in front of the large mirror, a small smile on her face.

Today was her wedding day and the last few years had been one hell of an adventure. As she looked at her reflection, she thought about everything that had happened.

By the time Zayn had been two years old, Hannah had ended up quitting her marketing job and opening her own wedding planning business which was named Cupid's Queue. Within a year, she had become so popular that she was booked up to the point that there was a waiting list of up to three years. Having a billionaire husband did not hurt either, as many of her clients were more of the affluent sort.

Last year, her best friend Mikayla had finally partnered up with her. With the twins Kamdyn and Kaelyn going to pre-school, Mikayla was able to start her catering business which created Caribbean fusion type foods. Since she was always experimenting with putting Caribbean twists on various types of cuisines, Hannah and the others had persuaded her that she needed to share her food with the world.

The children had recently turned six and were all attending the same primary school. Naturally, they were all in the same class and often got into trouble for talking too much. The trio was a rowdy bunch and they were so close that they were usually mistaken for siblings as they were always together.

As Hannah smiled at the image, a loud piercing scream broke through her thoughts.

"Ouch Kaelyn! Why did you hit me?" Zayn complained, a frown on his face.

"Because you sat on my basket!" Kaelyn shouted.

"I did not see it!" he retorted.

"Did too! What are you blind as well as stupid?" she fired back

Mikayla gasped, "Kaelyn! That's not the way you talk to people."

"But ma he started it...!" she whined.

Kamdyn giggled, "I heard aunty Hannah say that you two fight all the time because you like each other."

"Gross!" Zayn and Kaelyn exclaimed simultaneously as the looked at each other and frowned.

Mikayla shook her head and smiled as she walked to stand next to Hannah, "You really need to watch what you say around the children."

Scoffing, Hannah replied, "Did I lie though? They'd give us such adorable grand babies."

"Wow! Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?" Mikayla joked.

"I have this very annoying friend who is such a romantic, that unfortunately it became contagious. Not to mention I should at least live up to my namesake of Cupid," Hannah grinned back.

Mikayla laughed, "I suppose. It would be cute if we did end up being related through marriage though."

"We're still young, we can always make a few more babies as a back up if anything," Hannah countered.

Mikayla shook her head at the thought, "Nuh-uh I'm good with the two that I have, I know Tariq plans to give you a football team though."

Sighing heavily, "Don't remind me, my poor vagina."

Mikayla chuckled some more before asking, "Are you ready to go out? You've been ready for over half an hour now, Tariq's waiting on you."

"He has been waiting over five years to marry me, another five minutes won't kill him," Hannah said with a wink.

"I know you've heard me say it a million times already, but you look so beautiful in your dress," Mikayla's eyes took in the lovely gown again.

Hannah's wedding dress was an ivory high neck ball gown that had a modern halter neckline with an elegant sweetheart lining. The dress had an open back with beautiful accent steps and a tiered skirt that was a mix of embroidery and tulle that was finished off with an organza banded trim.

"I guess I've kept my man waiting long enough," Hannah said, while grabbing her pink bouquet, crystals among the roses reflecting the light.

Unable to contain the loud laugh that escaped, Mikayla shook her head, "Some things never change."

Making sure that everyone was ready, Cynthia, Sophie and Chloe gathered their grandchildren while Mikayla shuffled everyone else out of the room and headed towards the venue. The church had been beautifully decorated, with various shades of pink flowers everywhere.

The bridesmaids wore a pastel pink fitted silk crepe dresses with a pearl beaded bodice overlay and cap sleeves. Mikayla's maid of honour dress was a similar shade of pink, it was an off-the-shoulder sheath design with long sleeves and a lace bodice adorned with pearls and chiffon sash. The groom and his men all wore traditional light grey tuxedos with matching ties. Though Tariq stood out with a touch of pink in his pocket.

Zayn and Kamdyn were the ring-bearers with pink bow ties, each carrying a ring. Kaelyn was the flower girl, wearing her lovely pink dress. The sight of the children had everyone smiling. As always, the audible 'aww' sounds could be heard as they passed the pews.

Tariq stood at the altar, a big smile on his face. His eyes teared up as he watched Hannah walk down the aisle. His best man Damien handed him a handkerchief to dab the corners of his eyes as his gaze never left his fiancée.

Hannah walked with Mikayla's step-father Roger on her right, while on her left stood her own father Robert. Over the last few year, Hannah's father had really stepped up and proved that he wanted to be in his daughter and grandsons' life. Unfortunately, she never reconciled with her mother Marcia, but it did not matter as Hannah had everything that she could have ever wanted.

The two men escorted Hannah towards the altar, and she looked like a vision. Her blond hair was simply styled, elegant waves framing her face. She did not wear any veil or extra adornments. With her eyes firmly fixed on Tariq, she could not wait to be officially married to him.

As she held Tariq's hands in hers, their eyes focused solely on each other. They professed their love in front of all their friends and family and when they kissed, the church erupted in a huge round of applause.

The reception took place at the Crimson Monarch Hotel, which had been bought over by the Maalouf family. Like the church, it was also beautifully decorated. Tall and stylish centre pieces decorated each lavish table.

After the large multi-layer cake was cut and the speeches were made, Tariq grabbed Hannah and carried her back out to the dancefloor.

"I took us five years, but I'm so happy that I'm able to call you my wife, Hannah Elizabeth Cupid-Maalouf. Once again, you have made me the happiest man in the world. I love you so much," Tariq said before kissing her.

"I love you too," Hannah smiled as she kissed him back.

The sound of Zayn's yelling could be heard as he ran through the crowd, with an equally loud Kaelyn shrieking as she ran behind him, her now empty basket raised in the air as she tried to hit him.

Tariq laughed, "Poor little guy, I can't wait to give him a new brother or sister."

"Who says you'll need to wait?" Hannah whispered against his lips; her eyes full of love.

Her words caused Tariq to falter as he stopped dancing, his eyes widening, "You mean...?"

Nodding she grinned, "Yup, three months!"

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, his hand moving to her still relatively flat stomach.

"I wanted to surprise you, so... surprise!" Hannah grinned.

"This is the best wedding gift ever!" Tariq kissed her passionately before taking her hand in his and shouting, "Everyone, we're pregnant!"

Damien and Mikayla were dancing nearby and they hugged their best friends tightly. As the news spread, other family members swarmed them to give their congratulations.

The children came up to their parents and Tariq picked up Zayn and Hannah held onto one of his hands, while Mikayla held Kaelyn and Damien held Kamdyn. They all danced together, big smiles on their faces as they vowed to love and protect one another for as long as they lived.

——————————

A/N: Interested in reading about Zayn, Kamdyn and Kaelyn?

Do be sure to check out Just One Kiss which is the final book in the Fated Love Series.