Perverted!Error x Submissive!Ink 😏

Start from the beginning

"D-do you not like it..?" Error asked sadly.

"What?! Of course I do, i-it's just..." Ink sighed. "Look, if we say that the dumb wedding doesn't mean we are together, Blue and Dream will finally leave me alone about it and you can get your girlfriend."

"What if I don't want a girlfriend?" Error asked, leaning forward, closer to Ink. Ink tensed up, scared of what would happen next. Error leaned down near Ink's neck before he took the ring from Ink's hands and slipped it onto his right hand ring finger, as if he was married. "What if I want you?" 

Error harshly bit down on Ink's neck, leaving a deep and dark mark. Ink moaned out, as his neck was sensitive. He panted, looking down on the black and blue hair of Error.

"W-what d-d-did you do?!" Ink exclaimed, feeling his bleeding neck. (666 words!) Error spat out the ink in his mouth.

"I claimed you. I marked you as mine and only mine." Error slipped his hands up Ink's tank top, feeling his tattoos.

"M-marked me?! Why do you want me?!" Ink presses pressure onto the bleeding wound, where black ink was leaking down his carving.

"Because you are perfect. In every way." Error lifted Ink's chin softly. "Do you mind staying the night? I don't want to leave you alone."

"W-won't Cross be upset by this?" Ink shivered, fear shooting down his spine.

"You can stay in my bed. Unless you want me to stay at your dorm. Anything that works for you works for me!" Error smiled.

"I-I'll stay with you..." Ink decided, not wanting Blue or Dream, or anyone in the dorm, to see Error in his bed. Especially Moderator, they'll kill Error!

"Okay, lets go." Error held Ink's hand, leading him to his and Cross's shared room. There were two beds, each across the room from each other. Ink laid down and Error spooned him and turned off the light.

Ink couldn't sleep and Error was finally dozing. He was hoping that when he fell asleep, he could sneak away. Error couldn't stop thinking. Thinking things about Ink in inappropriate outfits, Ink under him, masturbating to him, moaning to him. He thought about how he could dominate Ink, awake or not. He just got a boner and felt he needed to fuck him. Ink felt something, maybe something in Error's pocket, poking the back of his thigh.

"Oh, Cross!~" they heard Cross and Dream burst in. Cross was attacking Dream's neck with bites and licks, leaving poor Dream in a moaning mess.

"Hey! I'm trying to sleep here! Maybe go fuck your boyfriend in his room!" Error yelled, hiding Ink in his blanket. 

"Fine!" Cross pushed Dream out of the room, that way only Ink and Error heard what he was saying. "Since you obviously are hiding your boyfriend there, I can fuck mine in his room in peace!"

"Have fun with that!" Error called out before Cross left. They took their mating session to the next dorm over, which was fine with Error. "Now, how about we have our own fun?~"

Error began to massage the ribs showing through Ink's skin, making him feel hot. Ink shook his head, not wanting to do this.

"No?" Ink shook his head, conforming what Error was asking. "Well I'll have to make you want it, won't I?~"

Ink objected silently again, only for Error to kiss his neck. There was another mark on his neck. Before he knew it, hickeys covered his neck and shoulders.

"No! Stop it!" Ink cried quietly, trying not to wake any others.

"Inky, it's okay." Error smirked, rubbing his knee against Ink's crouch. Error snickered as he felt Ink was already pretty hard. He pulled down each other their pants, positioning himself to enter the smaller.

"Please stop this, E-Error." Ink sobbed.

"Never~" Error smirked before he thrusted in.

"Stop!" Ink screamed, shooting up in his bed.

"Stop? Stop what?" Dream groaned, getting up from his own bed.

"I-it was just a n-nightmare. T-thank the stars!" Ink smiled, wiping away his tears. Stupid memories turning into weird dreams. He felt something on his dick and pulled up the blanket slightly. He saw he was, in fact, hard and pre-cum was soaking through his pants. Feeling horny from the stupid dream, he got up. He grabbed something from his drawer and ran out of the room.

"What's going on?!" Dream called after him.

"I'm changing in the bathroom!" Ink locked himself into the bathroom. He changed quickly, covering what he was wearing with a bathrobe. He came out and hurried over to the door, leaving the dorm. He went to the next door dorm, bumping into Nightmare. He stood slightly angled, hiding his boner.

"Hi Ink!" Nightmare smiled awkwardly. Killer seemed confused, mainly on why he and Nightmare were in a rushed leave.

"Hi! Uh, is Error home?" Ink asked.

"Yeah, he's actually all alone. I gotta go, lets leave Killer!" Nightmare began to drag Killer away, leaving Ink alone in the hallway. He shrugged and entered the room through the half open door.

"Oh, hey Inky!" Error smiled, looking up from his phone. Ink closed the door, undoing his bathrobe, revealing the tight, small blue dress and the sexy stockings. Everything up to the marking thing had happened with Error and Ink, including the dirty thoughts of Ink in a short, tight dress to show off his figure. 

"Take me, Ruru!" Ink exclaimed. He jumped onto Error's lap, grinding softly.

"Holy shit, you are sexier than I thought!" Error turned them around, pinning him to the couch. "Why feel what you feel like in a dream when I can feel what it's like to be inside of you in real life?!"

"Take me! Deflower me! Pound me! You can't rape me if I fucking want it!" Ink exclaimed, pulling up his skirt slightly, revealing his boner.

"I'm going to make sure you don't walk again, Kiki!~" Error smirked, being taken over by lust and need. This will be a fun night~

*1507 words*