Chapter 48: Stranger In The Closet

Start from the beginning

It's—once again—a very beautiful cabin.

Anyway, the reason why I chose this place is because it's quite far away from the town. Meaning no one there knows who Camila is. Meaning....? Yep. You guessed it. We've got freedom to do whatever we want, wherever we want.

And not only that, but there's this pathway that I myself made which leads to a cave with a waterfall. It's a great place to swim, plus, the water is clear and warm. Just perfect.

Of course we have other people leaving close by in their own cabins, so it's good. We're not completely hidden and it's a good thing. I think I'll be more scared if the cabin stood by itself with no one anywhere.

Anyway yeah. I've prepared rose scented candles inside the cabin and made sure to clean up the place. There's plenty of food there but my nice neighbor offered to cook some delicious lasagna and some Mexican dish. I don't know the name but the way she talked about it makes me feel that the dish is going to be delicious.

Anyway. Yes. The cabin is where Camz and I will be spending our nights in. For 3 days to be specific.

There's a boat,

(okay it looks something like this okay

(okay it looks something like this okay. like the set up and stuff. this Pic is just here so yall can envision something lol)

yeah, you see that cute set up? There's going to be fireworks going off at around 11 o'clock tonight. No I didn't pay anyone to fire fireworks tonight. There just so happens to be a 'firework night' tonight at a place, kinda like a park. It just so happens that it's across the river, obviously not exactly where my cabin is but it's close by where we can see the fireworks go off. It is going to be in the sky so obviously we're gonna see it.

It's going to be good. I hope.

I'm also going to bring blankets incase Camila gets cold. I think it's going to be alright. Plus, I brought a guitar, it belongs to my brother, but I was hoping Camila could play me something tonight. I heard from Dinah that she knows how to play guitar.

I walked up to my apartment. I'm really wealthy, I'm not gonna lie. I've never really cared about it though. And plus, I don't really like relying on my parents for money.

Greeting the doorman with a small smile, I gave him a nod. He didn't look at me, to be honest, he looked kinda scared. Weird.

I walked into the elevator, pressing the button to my floor.

I sighed as I reached my floor, walking out of the elevator just to walk into my nice suite. I know. I'm a teacher. How can I live here? Money my friends. And this is the only thing I've decided to keep from the various gifts my parents offered me.

Okay. A shower. A shower should be good now.

I rushed a little towards my room, pushing the door open as I walked quickly to my closet.