Chapter 31: Water Bottle

_________________
~Water Bottle~
————————

CAMILA'S POV

It was the end of school and already nearly everyone was  gone.

Me? Oh I had to go to the gymnasium because I have a 'meeting' with the basketball team.

Sighing, I held on to the straps of my bag, stepping through the doors to the gymnasium, immediately spotting some girls, including the captain, standing near the stands.

"Hey. You made it." Blair smiles at me, motioning for me to come over.

I walked towards them, noticing the stares of the other teammates, causing me to smile confidently as I trudged my way over to where they were standing.

"I don't get it. She's joining the team?" One of the girls mumbled out confusingly.

Before Blair got to say any more bullshit, I quickly climbed into the conversation, shaking my head.
"Oh uh. No. I'm here to assist Ms J. I did something and this was my only 'punishment'."

Blair raised her eyebrows at me, seemingly confused as well as she tilted her head. "But.. I thought... Huh?"

"Well." I shrugged, looking back when the doors opened up again, my eyes following Lauren's figure as she walked towards us.

Her eyes caught mine and a small smile graced her lips, making my heart race.

"Evening Ladies." She greeted, walking pass us. Her perfume filled my nostrils with its wonderful smell. Roses and vanilla. My favourite scent.

"Hi." The girls all said in unison.

I didn't say anything, just stared at the beautiful human in front of me.

"Camila. Help me set these up." She commanded, holding out a few cones.

Oh. I guess there's no meeting after all.

I walked towards her, grabbing the cones from her hands as she handed three to me.

"Demanding much." I mumbled out to her quietly.

"Well get use to it." She mumbled back, her small smirk causing me to think double of what she just said.

Before I got to say anything further, Lauren pushed passed me, heading to the muddle of the gymnasium as she started placing down the cones, looking back at me expectantly.

My mouth was open, but I quickly closed it, regaining my composure as I moved forward, setting down the cones I had.

We set them all in a straight line, a small distance between each cone.

"Oh. So you're like.. The coach's servant?" One of the girls mocked, laughing to herself.

I clenched my jaw hard at that, willing myself to calm down.

"Hey do me a favor and shut up, will you?" I gritted my teeth together, smiling bitterly at the bitch who dared to laugh at me.

She immediately clamped her mouth shut at my furious tone and looked away, not meeting my angry gaze.

"Hey. Knock it off." Lauren glared at me. Me! It was that fucking bitch who started it, not me!

"But. She started it-"

"I said knock. It. Off." She glared and I furrowed my eyebrows at her stern tone, instead of it making me angry, it just sent down a deep ache of arousal down my groin, thinking of other ways she can be demanding.