Chapter 18: Lauren

{CAMILAS POV}

Its been about a month since....well, everything..
Lauren is still my teacher, I'm still not talking to her and yes. I'm still single as fuck.

Its hard, you know?

Pretending to hate her.

Because I know that there's still that little piece of love in my heart that will always belong to her.
And I hate and love it at the same time.

I'm currently at home. Its Saturday and my parents just left early this morning because one of mom's friends just gave birth.
Says they'll be there for a week at the most.

My mom says that she already asked someone to check up on me regularly, which I think is stupid because I don't need any random stranger peeping into my personal business.

Plus. I'm a grown up girl. I don't need anyone.

But oh well. Guess I just have to go with it.
What mom says, goes.

"Mila. C'mon. Its going to be fun."

Dinah whined out, her puppy eyes making an appearance as she pouted her lips.

We are currently upstairs in my room and no. I'm not lying in bed.

She is.

On my bed.

But that's Dinah Jane to you everyone. She thinks of my house as if it was hers as well. And it is kinda like that since she's been coming around ever since I can remember. Same goes to the crew.

"Dinah. I told you that its fine. You guys go, I need to stay back here and look after the house, I'm also tired so." I yawned quietly from my chair.

Can she just understand that I'm in no mood to party tonight? Sigh.

"Fine. But only because you said you're tired." She sighed out.

I looked at her confusingly, raising my eyebrows as I pointed out.
"But. I've been saying that I was tired ever since you came here—"

"Ssh... That was in the past child." She laughed, standing up from my bed as she stretched slightly.
I smiled at her amusingly before shaking my head to myself, mumbling 'idiot' under my breath and giggled at her surprised gasp.

Okay. I knew she was going to react like that.
But what I didn't know, is how she fucking came ahold of my house broom because now she's threatening me with it and I'm a bit worried.

"Okay. Just put the broom down and no one gets hurt." I spoke slowly, still somewhat amused of the whole situation as I bit my lip to hold back my smile.

Dinah scoffed, rolling her eyes as a devilish smirk appeared on her face. "Oh put this down?"

She held up the broom and I nodded my head slowly, gesturing for her to drop it down to the ground with my hands.

She hummed quietly and shrugged her shoulders, still holding on to the broom as she lifted it up, as if she was inspecting it for something.
"Hmm... I don't know if I can. I mean.. technically, I'm an idiot. So I'm not really familiar with doing things correctly yano?"

I gulped to myself, glancing to the door—my only escape—as I tried my best to not make it obvious that I was moving towards it.

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Mmhm.. But... There is one thing I can do with this." Dinah smiled mischievously.

Yep. I'm gone.