Chapter 24: Guess Who's Back?

CAMILA'S POV

This sucks. My fucking life might as well be over. Okay, maybe I'm over-exaggerating but honestly, I have the right to do so.

That dumbass principal ended up giving me detention. Okay.. No big deal, right? But no. Yep. I have detention with Kate.

I'd rather have a serial killer in detention with me then that psycho bitch. 

At least we won't be talking because I swear I'll break her face if she dare tries to utter one word to my face.
The last bell rings and everyone quickly moves out of the classroom, eagerly trying to get home as they rushed out the classroom.
"So you gonna be back here for detention?" Zayn mentions and I rolled my eyes, nodding my head solemnly. "Unfortunately." I sighed.

"You guys go home. I'll go back home by myself after detention." I added and Dinah shakes her head. "Oh c'mon. You were my ride." She groaned out and Shawn chuckled, patting her back. "Bitch I picked you up and drove us here this morning."

Dinah chuckles and nods her head to herself. Mumbling out a loud 'Right!' before grinning at me. "But are you sure? We can wait if you want?" Zendaya offers nicely and Iris nods her head.

Shit. I know that I probably shouldn't say that the existence of Iris didn't occur to me at all today, but its the fucking truth and I feel slightly bad.

By now we were outside in the school parking lot. I guess I wanted to kill time before making my way back to the hellhole.

"Nah you guys can go." I assured.

A few more words were exchanged before I decided to head on back to school. "See ya!" Dinah waved and I smiled, rolling my eyes playfully. "Bye." I waved back before walking back to school, aka -hell.

The school was pretty much empty at this point. Fuck. I honestly just hope that the supervisor will be one of those weird ass teachers. I bet I can even use my phone if I wanted too.

"Hey wait up."

Kate walked quickly towards me and I clenched my jaw angrily. Well no fucking way am I going to be near this bitch right now.

"Fuck off." I glared. Turns out bitch face here seems to be having the best day of her life apparently, because she keeps smirking and shit and I swear my hands are just dying to smack her face.

"Oh c'mon why are you being mean?" She calls out from behind me and I rolled my eyes. "Because I fucking despise you, you bitch." I scoffed.

Walking feels like forever and I'm somewhat tempted to skip.

Well too fucking bad I guess because I feel like if I had to skip this detention it'll probably be the last detention I'll ever have here at this school.

Bitch face is still ranting on about some random shit and I've never prayed so much in my life for my ears to fall off. Just so I could block out that annoying ass voice mumbling behind me.

Finally reaching to the detention room or whatever the fuck you call it, I entered in first with bitch face following closely behind.

"Well take a seat." I heard the teacher say and I clenched my jaw.

Lauren fucking Jauregui. Great.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out confusingly. I'm pretty sure it was always the gym coach who supervised the detention students. Guess not.

"I'm on duty this week if you must know. Now I assume you already know the rules when you are in detention. So please find a seat and sit down. No talking or texting. Finish some homework or read a book if you want." Lauren shrugged and I sighed.