Chapter 43:Indeed

*haven't proofread this chapter! so sorry for any grammatical errors*

------
~Indeed~
------

Camila's POV

"School school school. Life sucks."

I shook my head amusingly at Dinah's rant. "Cheech. Hate to break it to yah but no one cares."

She just lazily flips me off, making me chuckle.

I don't know why but I think Dinah and Normani got into a fight. How do I know this? Well.. Take this morning as an example.

I walk up to Dinah, smiling happily. She smiles back but not as wide. I see Normani coming from the opposite direction and she takes one good look at Dinah, frowns, glares at her before walking off away from us. So yes. I think it's safe to say that Dinah might've done something to piss her queen off.

I decide to ask her. I'll be nice about it though. Don't worry.

"What the fuck did you do to turn Normani into the ice queen?" Okay.. Maybe not as nice as I thought.

Dinah frowns, groaning as she threw her hands up. "She's just...ugh! She gets jealous so easily Chanch. I was on Instagram, checking through my feed. I come across a girl taking a selfie, it just happened to be one hot girl and yes. Normani fucking decides to pop up beside me and boom!" She exclaims.

I listen in silence, finding the situation amusing.

She just continues to ramble on.

"—So she blows up and accuses me of 'checking other girls out on social media'! I tried to tell her that the girl just—ugh. I'm not even going to explain myself anymore. Anyway. Yeah. She hasn't talked to me since and now I think we just broke up.." She frowned, sighing heavily.

I nod my head, noticing the distress my bestfriend was under. "You know. You should talk to her. Avoiding each other isn't going to fix anything. If she actually likes you she wouldn't just break it off over some stupid argument." I advise, not wanting the Norminah ship to sink so soon.

Dinah sighs heavily.

Normani walks past us, glancing at me, not even sparing a look towards Dinah. "I'll wait for you in class." She says to me. I nod, smiling at her. She smiles back weakly before walking off.

Dinah sighs heavily, watching Normani walk away. She nods her head. "I'll talk to her." She agrees. I nod my head, glancing to the back to see my favourite person walking into the school.

Lauren sees me and winks, smiling before disappearing into the teacher's longue room. Probably to get herself a coffee or whatever. My heart is still beating from the quick interaction. Damn Lauren and her charming self.

"You sneaky bitch." Dinah suddenly laughs. I blush at her teasing and glare at her weakly. "Fuck off. Bitch."

Dinah only laughs louder, pulling me to walk with her when the bell rings.

------

"Thank you students. Finish your homework and come back tomorrow."

Chem class finishes and girl am I glad.

I groaned lightly, walking out of second period like a zombie.
Damn I need to get back to the gym. ASAP.

Walking with Shawn, my eyes lit up at the sight of Lauren. Okay..maybe my mood just went up a little bit... Lauren was standing outside of her classroom as usual. Her eyes caught mine and a bright smile graced her lips.