Chapter 8: Regret

Well. Let's just say that I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

Laurens upstairs and I hear the shower running so I assume she's bathing right now. Me? Well, I'm cooking us breakfast. I honestly don't know why I'm doing this because well.. I've never cooked for anyone ...Like. At all.

But hey? Here I am. Cooking for Lauren. And double hey? I'm the one who fucking suggested it.
'Double hey'? What the fuck am I saying?

I'm not angry about the cooking for her part. More like... Confused on why I let her stay here with me.

Maybe because she's hot and cute and you might actually like her.

Nope. I will not be thinking about this right now.

I sigh as I place the cooked bacon onto a plate.
So far I've managed to cook bacon, egg omelette and also managed to whip out some garlic bread. Yum.

Lauren seems to be taking her time. But that's okay. Gives me more time to cook.

I don't wanna brag. But I'm not a bad chef. In fact, I like to consider myself a great chef. Eh? What can I say?

After filling up a glass of orange juice for both of us, I prepared our table and set the plates of food onto it.

After setting everything up, I sighed loudly to myself and chuckled lightly as my stomach grumbled.

"Someone's hungry."

I turn around and grin at the sight of Lauren in my clothes.
I raise my eyebrows at the sight of my leather jacket being worn on her and she notices my stare as she blushes lightly.
"Sorry. I was cold and couldn't find any other jacket... I could take it off if you want t—"

"No its fine. Looks good on you actually." I smirk.

She rolls her eyes and chuckles lightly, eyes lighting up at the food set on the table.
"Woah.... Y-You cooked this?"

I shrug my shoulders and grin widely.
"Well... There's no one else around us right?"

She chuckles and I motion for her to take a seat.
She walks up slowly and I wink at her as I pull her chair out for her, rolling her eyes playfully as she mumbles a small 'Thank you', sitting down and I walk over to my seat across her.

She stares at the plate in front of her and I raise my eyebrows as I shrug, digging in right away.

She begins eating and I freeze momentarily as she moans delightedly.
"Mmm... This is so good Camila. Wow." She moans again and I gulp hard to myself.

Fuck. Why is she so hot!?

"Oh.. U-Um. Thanks." I mumble, shooting her a tight smile.
It seems as if she hasn't noticed my awkwardness and uncomfortableness around her as she shoots me a small grin, continuing to eat as she continues to let out small sounds of appreciation.

I on the other hand try to think of every weird and.....not hot as fuck things to help me to... you know? not have a problem down there.

By the end of our meal, let's just say that I'm super lucky that my.....um. Friend? Hasn't made an appearance. I've literally been thinking of
Shawn and the guys the whole time and it worked very well with my situation. As in. Helping as a 'turn off' every time my fucking English teacher decides to moan a 'Mm...' And 'oh. This is so good' ever single time she eats.
Like. Give me a break dammit?!