Chapter 10:Unwanted Guests

Camila's pov-

Everyone starts packing their things as the bell rang and began making their way outside for lunch, chatting happily with their friends as they laughed with each other.

Me? Oh unfortunately... I have to stay in class because Lauren wants to to talk to me. And I am not thrilled about it. I'm still pretty much pissed at her so I just hope I don't end up smacking her with a chair.

Shawn and the crew gives me a smile and I roll my eyes as I playfully flip them off, making them laugh.

Dinah mouths the words 'Usual spot' indicating our crew's usual eating and hanging out spot.

I nod my head and give her a small smile as I watch her leave the now empty classroom.

Lauren stands up after she leaves and makes her way to the door, where she closes it before making her way back to her table and motioning for me to come to her.

I gulp quietly and clear my throat as I try my hardest to keep my face straight, failing when I saw her bite her lip nervously? I don't know but its hot. What?

I almost immediately cast my eyes downwards towards my shoes.
What the fuck?

I stand in front of her now and me being me, I just couldn't hold in my anger any longer.
"What do you want?" I spit out harshly as I glared down at her.

Lauren sighs out loudly and gives me a guilty look.
"Camila....." She begins.

I shake my head as I scoff and narrow my eyes at her.
"Oh so now you wanna talk?" I gave her a cold glare as I clenched my jaw angrily.

She shakes her head and sighs.
"Camila.... Lower your voice." She warns.

I huffed out loudly and threw my hands up as I nodded my head mockingly.
"Whatever. Can you just hurry up? I need to go." I say as I raise my eyebrows at her.

She gives me a look before looking down, playing with her fingers before speaking.
"I'm..... Uh I.... I'm sorry.." She whispers.

The way her voice sounded so small had my heart breaking and all I want to do now is pull her into a big hug. What? No.

Tilting my head slightly, I furrowed my eyebrows, my expression somewhat softening as I spoke.
"What?"

She lifts her head to meet my eyes and yep. My heart is doing that fast beating shit again. Dammit.

Her eyes are glossy as she stares at me and I feel myself getting lost in those beautiful green orbs.
Okay. I really need to stop.

"I'm sorry. What happened at your house was a mistake."

Yep. I think my heart just broke...again.

"You're a student Camila... And that shouldn't have happened at all. My job could be at risk if anyone ever found out—"

"—They won't." I cut her off.

"Lauren don't lie. I know you felt something from that kiss." I say.

Her eyes look down again and I sigh, reaching down to softly take her hands, smiling when she gently squeezes my palm as she rubs the back of my hand.

"I like you Lauren.... and.. I want to try something with you. Nobody has to know and they'll never know. Plus, I'm turning 18 in a few months and not to mention but graduation is coming up. Please. Give me a chance to be that someone who'll make you happy." I say genuinely.