part 11

Sophia and her team were arriving at Atlas. Ironwood stood awaiting for their arrival. Sophia as always was the first one out from he aircraft.

Ironwood: Welcome to Atlas Ms. Riggs.

Sophia: Hello.... Lance I want everyone ready to move in five.

Lance: Copy.

Ironwood: I had team searching the entire area and we believe that they are held up in the Western region.

Sophia: Send me the Intel you have, we are moving.

Ironwood: They are also ready to assist...

Sophia: I don't need them.

Ironwood: Well when you're done I was hoping we could talk.

Sophia: We will see.

She gathered her team they all got ready for the cold walk, except for Leroy.

Sophia: Okay sending you the Intel. Looks like a cave or something. Kingpin.

Isaiah: Ma'am.

Sophia: Go get the bush suit and set up to cover us as we enter.

Isaiah: Hard copy.

Sophia: Jane, you're with us on this one.

Jane: Fine.

Sophia: Leroy and Winter will take point once we are in, I'll watch our six and Lance will mark the way out.

Leroy: Can we go, it's a bit cold out here.

After hours of walking they arrived at the location. Isaiah took up a position on the hill covering himself with some snow. He looked around until he saw a Fang walk out from a cave.

Isaiah: I got one hostile, he's all alone.

Sophia: Fire.

The Fang fell down from a bullet to the back of his neck. Sophia and the others moved inside the cave.

Leroy: Clear left.

Winter: Clear right.

It split off into separate ways. Leroy and Winter went right, Lance continued forward as Jane and Sophia went further down.

Sophia: Heads up team, it looks like we have a factory line working here.

Isaiah: Need me to move in?

Sophia: No, I don't need them waiting for us outside.

Jane: I can provide watch up here, you go down.

Sophia: Good idea.

She jumped down, hiding behind stacked drones. She watched at the White Fang began producing more drones. She looked until she found the objective. What didn't seem right to her is that he looked fine and wasn't being tortured, he was giving directions. She moved in, stopping to break the neck of a Fang then taking his sword. Two fangs were by the objective, she threw the sword killing one then shot the other.

Sophia: Don't worry I'm a ghost, let's get out of here.

Engineer: Ghost? I thought you were...

Sophia: Nevermind that let's get going.

Engineer: Why would I leave? I'm helping a friend of Skelltech.

Sophia: What?

He activated a partially assembled drone.

Engineer: You are supposed to be killed by Walker.

Sophia: What did you say?

He backed up hitting an alarm then grabbing a device.