The wedding that he never thought na seseryosohin niya. Earlier a few minutes ago, as she looks at Amber walking through the aisle, he thought of her in a beautiful wedding dress.

The wedding dress his mother brought for that woman.

And then came Khloe, she didn't saw khloe wearing that dress, she saw Amber in it. and yet he felt going insane, he can't stop hallucinating about the woman who gave him hope and motivation in life.

it's clear that he still love that woman, and that woman is Amber.

Amber looked at maxein, and he was already looking at her. she was shy and embarrass, why was he looking at her and not his girlfriend Beatrice?

simple. He loves her with all her heart, He loves Bea in a different way.

Amber did not know what to do, but she smiled softly at the man staring at her innocent beauty, and again.... Maxein smiled back, and was glad that they seems to be in a good relationship with her.

Bea felt miserable, looking at Maxein and Amber, looking at each other, she can see in Maxein's eyes that there was still a spark, meron pang chemistry na nangyayari sa dalawa, and she just wanna ends everything.

Bea just wanna cry, ano bang meron kay Amber na wala siya? 

simpleng sagot lang iyon bea, it's not about sex, it's not about the kisses and hugs, it's about the trust, loyalty, and honestly that Amber gave Maxein that no other woman can give.

it's about the comforting and sweet words of Amber, and its about time, the time they spent with each other, no matter how far away they are from each other, Amber is still there waiting for him to come back.

How does not Maxein cannot fall in love with that type of woman? right?

As times comes through, they shared their vows, and they were happily married in the law and in the eyes of god.

people were now partying and having fun, nandun narin nag eenjoy ang dalawang bagong kasal na si Khloe at Ali.

nagkasalubong ng tingin si tifanny at maxein, sa lahat talaga ng babae, bakit pa itong imapktang bestfriend ni amber ang nakasalubong niya.

''Hay, well.. as expected.'' tifanny rolled her eyes, tinarayan niya ng pabiro ang lalake, Maxein laughed at her attitude.

''Hey, musta...''Maxein asked.

''Hmm.. okay naman, i didn't know you're dating bea, sa una pa lang masama na kutob ko dyan sa babaeng yan.'' she said, looking at bea as she talks with her friends. Maxein shook her head and offered a hand.

''i did not want to date her, she just asked me to.'' maxein said, hinawakan ni tifanny ang kamay nito at niyapus ang binata na nasa harap niya.

''pumayag ka naman?'' tifanny asked, hinawakan na ni maxein ang beywang ni tifanny at humawak na si tifanny sa kanyang mga balikat.

''Naawa ako eh, tell me... what's even the right thing to do?'' he asked her, the woman she dated, is now forming as her bestfriend at this moment. proving that exes, can be bestfriends too.

''Do you love her?'' she asks.

''Who?''

''Do you love me?! jusko!'' she rolled her eyes.

''of course i love you, Tif. you are now part of my family right?'' Maxein said, tifanny smacked his chest. ''Wag moko dinadaan sa ganyan mo! malaki kasalanan mo kay amber!'' tifanny said.

''Do you love her?'' tifannu came back to the topic, Maxein shook his head, she was refering to beatrice, Do maxein loves bea?

''No.. no i don't love her.''he answered.