15: I'm Sorry, I love you

WARNING! CONSIST OF RAPE AND THREATS

Maxein's POV

"Hey! Don't you fucking dare!!!"sumigaw ako, ge was trying to take off amber's blouse, exposing her big breast and bra.

"Okay, i won't."sabi nito, staying away from amber, but a guy was still holding her down, he pulled out a gun from his sides and same from the guy holding amber.

"I've been waiting to do this."he said, aiming and pointing the gun at me, napalunok nalang ako, pero ang pinaka masaklap na nakita ay tinutukan rin ng baril si amber.

Damn it... he's bring dishonor and shame to his dad, goodluck being in fucking prison and being forgotten by your family.

"H-hey! S-stop... l-let's talk this out."i said, showing my palms.

"You always get what you want, you always get it! And here i am like an actual no body to my father! I feel like shit!"he shouted.

"Because you act like shit!!"sinigawan ko siya.

Kinalas na nya ung baril nya, and perfectly sticking it out in amber's head.

"Yes, as i act like shit papatayin ko tong babaeng to."he said.

"You're crazy."i asnwered.

"I'm crazy?! Look at you, maxein ferrer, who is loved by the girls and almost feared by the school! You have a perfect loving parents and also a bestpal that supports you! You have everything!!"he shouted.

Insecurities.... you will fucking die from them if you let them win.

"We both have everything."

"Xein.. please i'm scared.."amber cried out.

"Look, let her go and kill me instead, wag kang nangdadamay."

"Kill you? Who the fuck says i'm gonna kill you? Lumapit ka!"sabi nito.

A guy at my back sticked out a gun on me head and pushed me to go near them, while amber was laying down on a teacher'a desk.

"I want you to watch me torture the girl you love."

Amber? She's just a sweet friend, what's wrong with him?!

"H-hey! S-stopp!!"napasigaw at nagpanic na ako nang bigla niyang tinanggal ang sintoron niya, taking ambers legs and tried spreading it wide for him.

"Hey! Sto---"pag sigaw ko, sinuntok ako bigla ng tauhan niya, while amber is already dead-crying from all of this actions.

"What? I'm sure she'll enjoy it, right my sweet amber?"at this point, this guy is disgusting me, i wanna kill him and burry him alibe, he's fucking disgusting, he's gonna rape a fucking minor.

"Stop it! She has nothing to do with m---"

"Should i do it? Or should you do it?"

"Mamili ka xein, ako mismo ang gagawa, o ikaw?"

"Y-you're fucking disgusting!! Demonyo kang hayop ka!!"