28: A New Love

A/N: Censoring some words cause they're only making love.

Maxein's POV

''wait.. we're married, do we really have to get married again?'' she asks, i rubbed my thumb on her soft lips. 

Hindi sa gusto ko lang ng anak, hindi sa gusto ko lang bigyan ng honor ang pamilya ko, hindi sa gusto ko lang maging proud sakin sila dad, hindi sa gusto ko lang na masaya sila mama, dahil sa gusto kong bumuo ng pamilya kasama ka, and i hope thats not forbidden against my will.

i smiled at her and kissed her again. ''let's go back in my island.'' i said.

nang makabalik na kami, nandito ako sa swing na tabi ng dagat, habang si amber ay nagbibihis na ng kanyang pang tulog, ako naman na nakaayos narin, i looked at the beach waves, the stars sand the moon, they are hella beautiful.

dumating si amber, at naupo siya sa tabi ko, naka mini robe lang ito para sa lamig, i wrapped my arm around her as she burries herself into me.

''Ang kulit ni stefan kanina noh? ang cute na bata.'' she said and smiled, ako naman na ngumiti nalang din.

''ako nga rin gusto ko na ng anak.'' i said.

''ah?''

''w-wala. sabi ko ang cute nga ni stefan.'' i said, damn it xein! nagaaral pa yang asawa mo!! patapusin mo muna mag aral please lang?!

''i'm tired, hubby... let's go inside.'' she said, i nodded at sabay kaming pumasok sa loob ng cottage room namin, nahiga na ako sa kama, pero napaupo na ako ng biglang pinatay na ni amber ang ilaw pero nakabukas parin ang lampshade namin.

''amber.. come let's sleep.'' i said, she removed her robe, and behind that is a silky short dress, her milky preky breast is poking through the silky fabric, and she's just so beautiful.

she crawled and went to me, this time she held my face and tilt it up to her, kissing my lips passionately and kissing my neck, she's making a move out of me, is this her birthday present? it feels good, but i have to stop.

i gently pulled her away from me.

''stop.'' i said, nagulat ito at medyo nanlaki ang mga mata sakin. ''w-what do you mean?'' she asks.

''i don't feel like having sex with you at this time...'' i said, she looked down. ''cause i wanna make love with you instead.''nanlaki pa lalo ang mata nya, and her hazel eyes are just beautiful to stare at.

''I love you Amber, gusto ko bumuo ng pamilya, but i don't wanna get in the way from your studying.'' i said, he 'shushed' me and put his index finger on my lips, rubbing it, he stares at me with a simply soft smile.

''I love you maxein ferrer.''she said, softly kissing my lips, i wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her back where our kiss became passionate and loving, tonight i'm gonna go soft on her, cause i don't want her getting pregnant in a way where we fuck roughly, i want some effort and softness when i make a child with her.

i rolled over to lay her down and got on top of her, nang nasa gilid lang niya ako nakatitig sa magaganda niyang mga mata, she smiled at me, i kissed her again softly, but i felt something wet rushing down to her cheeks, naiiyak siya with a smile.

''W-why are you crying?'' i asked, and kissed her forehead.

''I'm just so happy, this is how much you love me, Maxein.'' she smiled softly, i kissed her once again and down to her neck, kissing her softly as her arms are wrapped around my torso.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

hinalikan na ni maxein ang kanyang dalagang asawa, umupo muna ito para hubarin ang kanyang pantaas sa kanyang harap, napakagat labi nalang si amber sa kanyang nakikita. even though her gift to him was to be fucked rough, they're making love and making it as slow and soft and loving as possible.