07: Flirt Buddies

Maxein's POV

last night was fucking intense, nakahiga na nakabalot ang kumot sa buong katawan ni amber, and she's sleeping tightly and peacefully, i tapped my ciggaret on the ashtray and put it back on my lips again.

i think i might have done her too much, and that pleasure wasn't just pure pleasure, it had a hint of violence but she never minded that, she never complained about what i'm doing to her life and body.

tumayo na ako as buttoned my pants back on, and also the belt that had been removed from the last night fun adventure with amber's body.

''Maxein...'' i turned around to see her awake, she was struggling getting up from the bed with her whole-naked body being uncovered by the sheets.

''Maxein.. i don't feel well...'' she said, my eyebrows raised and my eyes slighty widen, lumapit ako sakanya at naupo sa kama.

''what's wrong?'' i asked.

''my legs are fucking sore, i can't move it!'' she stated, totally in the beginning of a panic. ''and i have school in 30 minutes!'' she added and complained, i sighed and kissed her forehead.

''i'll tell your school you can't go cause you're not feeling well.'' i said, her eyes widen. ''but xein! that school doesn't know i'm married to y---''

''it's none of their business kung sakin ka kasal or not, basta if i told them that you can't go, you can't go cause you're not feeling well.'' i didn't let her finished, ang tigas kasi ng ulo nitong taong to, hindi rin minsan nakikinig sakin.

''my abdomen hurts a lot! god xein! you were insane last night..''she suddenly flushed red and looked down, i sighed and smirked.

''i need to go to school, it's very important i need to get this role in the theathers.'' she said, i clicked my lips and wandered my eyes around the room and back to him, sighing deeply from her stubborness.

''fine, i'll drop you to school.'' i said, i was about to stand up until she reached for my hand, kaya napatingin nalang ako sakanya with confusion.

''ano... ehh... kasi ganto yun..''she was blushing madly, at medyo nauutal-utal pa, to be honest, i find this very cute and sexy for a woman like her, but it's damn annoying na ang tagal mo pa malaman kung anong gusto at ang sasabihin niya.

''what?'' i asked.

''paliguan mo ko, hehe...''

''at bakit? don't you have hands on your o---'' hindi ko na natuloy yung sasabihin ko nung nakita ko ang kamay niya na nasa puson niya, i sighed and pressed my lips on her forehead.

''fine, if that would help you cure your pain.'' i said, her akward smile vanished away and it changed into a real, happy, beautiful one instead. she wrapped her arms around my neck as i carried her bridal style all the way into the bathroom.

inupo ko siya sa toilet seat and removed the blanket covering her body and lead her to the bathtub, as i fill it with water habang nakaupo siya dun.

she was almost laying down as her hands were placed on her lower abdomen, her expression was almost as painful to watch, she's struggling from the pain i gave her after the thing i did to her last night.

hinawakan ko yung puting tabo sa tabi niya and i scooped some water from the bathtub at ibinuhos yun sa ulo niya, at dahil dun sinunod sunod ko para matapos na agad.