04: Lust Uncontrolled

Tip: Listen to the song while reading the juicy part!!

Maxein's POV

i was on the way home, at my car, focusing on driving through the passing roads, after finishing the shooting for our upcoming movie next year, my fingers are heavily wrapped on the car wheel, pushing the padels little by little, and also, the song from the weeknd blasting out of my car...

humming with the music, it got disturbed by a sudden ring from my phone laying on the passenger seat beside me, removed one hand from the wheel to reach out my phone.

and it's tifanny calling, nakaramdam nalang ako ng kaba at saya sa pangalang naka display sa phone ko, and her damn beautiful face on the screen.

''hello?''

''Hi Maxein.'' her voice spoke softly like an angel.

''tif, bakit?''

''i'm out here in the cafe we used to be at, wanna go with me?''i checked the watch or clock hanging on my wrist, and it's goddamn 6pm, i should be home because amber might be already cooking dinner.

''by the way, amber's not home yet, she just texted me.'' i was confused at this moment, i didn't know her and amber are talking.

''hey, how did y--''

''oh nothing, i just saw her passed by earlier, maybe she's on her way home.''

''i'll be right there, just 15 minutes.'' i said, i heard her lovely giggle from the background, someone's happy to see me?

''great! see you!!''

Amber's POV

''welcome sir and mam!! it's been a while!'' sabi ng waitress, na tuwang tuwang makita ang asawa ko pati ang asawa ni kevin, tumingin ako kay kevin and he just looked at them and didn't even bothered to stand up.

''Uhm.. actually..'' tifanny was about to say something, pero kung makatingin siya sa asawa ko, wagas!

''do you like the actual order? it's been a month since you last came here! nag ta-tampo tuloy si manager!'' sabi ng waitress, so let me guess... dito sila laging nagde-date? or let me just say literal na landian nila ang lugar na to.

''actually what's with the mrs.ferrer? we're no--'' xein didn't get to protest, but instead tif wrapped her arms around my husband and rested her head on his shoulder.

''actually, sorry about that.... we've just been out lately.. like honeymoon?'' nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi ni tif, my jaw dropped and i'm hella shooked! what the hell is wrong with this woman?! she lied about kevin hitting her and now she's trying to keep my husband away from me?!

and come on! Maxein! at least say something!! kumukulo na yung dugo ko, isn't he aware na baka sinusundan na siya ng spy ng nanay niya?! hindi ba siya nagiisip?! if his mom find out it's his lost anyway.... and also for me.. cause we're getting a divorce if she found out.

i looked away and tried finishing my frappe, until kevin decided to snapped his fingers to gain the waitress' attention that is talking to my husband and tif, and of course! the two of them looked at me.

''can i get the check, miss?'' kevin said.

''oh, kevin.. honey, what are you doing here..'' tifanny said, not even bothered to get away from my husband, tinignan ko ng masama si tif, and i held kevin's hand.