epilogue

one year later...

y/n sat in between her bandmates as they chattered and laughed loudly. she was currently at ivy's apartment warming party that she hosted with natalia as they had moved in together. she invited everyone she knew and blasted music loudly. y/n really was unamused, it was obvious she was impatient and waiting for something or someone.

ivy was having the time of her life, she had created multiple mini games, the most popular one was throwing darts at pictures of james charles and emma chamberlain. natalia complained and whined about how mean it was to do this, and she felt so guilty. much to natalia's displeasure ivy put the game up anyway.

the group's argument with the duo was long and toxic. social media was a mess and both sides got a lot of hate. it all started when james kept flirting with elliot who had no interest in james at all and begin to feel uncomfortable. he finally admitted to y/n after keeping it a secret for months, he didn't want to ruin the friendship james and y/n had. she asked elliot if he told him to stop which elliot said multiple times. so y/n decided to talk to james about it. that's when he got very angry, "is this because of the scandal that's going around about me i can't believe you'd believe that. i thought you knew me better" was his respond and he angrily left her apartment. from them y/n had stopped talking to james and emma stopped talking to y/n. james and emma had started rumors about elliot and how elliot kept flirting with james. that's when ivy lost it and got into a huge, shady agrument with the duo. from than on they had all unfollowed each other from social media and deleted each others numbers, fans were all mixed up and didn't know who to believe. though many believed elliot's side since james had so many scandals already.

so that is why ivy had become petty enough to throw darts at their ex best friends. elliot was extremely happy to have friends like them and eventually came out to his bandmates and social media, and was extremely happy and so thankful that everyone supported him.

natalia and moose ended up dating for two months but realised they were better off as friend and decided to end their romantic relationship.

currently theo has his arm around y/n sipping some a cup of fruit punch. after he had kissed y/n that day he realised how important she was to him and decided to go to rehab to become clean. he decided that he loved her too much to just let her go, even if it meant they'd just be friends, he didn't mind as long as he had her in his presence.

y/n and theo became just as close as they used to be. elliot was very angry at first but understood that people could change yet at times he was very skeptical. y/n felt her phone buzz in her pocket and quickly stood up from her seat. theo frowned when she told him she'd be right back.

she quickly rushed into natalia's quiet room and pulled her phone out, she was fluttery with love as she answered her buzzing phone.

"baAaBy"

"finn"

"guess what!"

she giggled "what"

"it's our one year anniversary love!"

"well duh"

"oh shush, guess what else"

another giggle which warmed his heart "what else"

"wellimaybegotsomeplanetickets"

"waitwaitwait say that again"

"i maybe got some plane tickets over to LA"

"shut up, this better not be some stupid prank"

"oh yeah go outside"

call ended

she walked out of natalia's room trying not to get her hopes up too high since finn often pranked her. she stepped outside with her eyes shut. carefully she opened them a goofy grin plastered on her face, which slowly turned into a frown when she saw nothing outside except ivy's ivy plant.

she groaned and angrily texted her boyfriend, her thumbs tapping rapidly across her screen. she noticed everytime a message sent she heard a chime of a ringtone. her heart sped up as she looked around.

"RAWH!" finn jumped out behind a wall to which he got slapped in the face. "oww" he cried. y/n tackled him basically choking him to death. "you're so stupid, i love you" y/n whispered trying everything she could to be closer to him, wanting to just melt into his arms.

"i love you too"

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

and that my friends is the end of an era :( i hope you guys enjoyed it! i've worked on this for two years :0 what is my life i dont know. but if you're sad that its over just like i am than guess what, ITS NOT REALLY OVER I'M REALISING PART TWO. to spice it i'll be writing in a slightly different style, where you the reader will actually be able to make decisions that y/n will do. check it out when i post it it'll be called reminiscing :D