forty four

today was the day finn was flying home to canada.

i woke up to a very red nosed finn with tear streaks down his cheeks. "i don't want to go home yet" he said very timidly and than at that very moment i started crying too. and i hugged him and we both just c r i e d. it was very sad and i already missed him so much even though i was hugging him. it all felt like a really sticky horrible dream.

he left sweet little kisses all over my face and i wanted to do that one thing where a celebrity gives you a high five and you don't wash your hand for like years because u don't want their germs to come off, that's what i wanted to do to my face.

"we're a mess" he giggled and i laughed slightly too, he put some of my hair behind my ear and kissed my hand gently. god i was going to miss him so much.

"don't go. you can live here" i whispered. he smiled, "i'd still have to fly away somewhere for work, plus i need to see my parents baby" he replied gently.

"but whYyYy it's better to stay here, with me" i pouted. he grinned and attacked me with kisses. "you're so adorable! my baby baby" he pinched my cheeks. "shut up i am not" i groaned trying to push him off. "yes you are! who's a baby, who's my little baby!" he cooed. "i'm not a dog, gEt oFF YOURE SUFFOCATING ME" i screeched.

there were two knocks on my door and than quincy appeared. "good morning!" he said cheerly, "are you ready ma boy our plane leaves at 1?" quincy reminded. "yeah i'm all packed" finn said sadly.

"aw cheer up, y/n lives in LA, you always come to LA for talk shows and what not you'll see her soon crybaby." quincy rolled his eyes dramatically.

"but not soon enough" finn crossed his arms, looking a lot like a five year old.

"anyways, were leaving to the airport at 11:30 okay, it's 11 right now toodle loo snot bags" quincy waved before leaving my room.

"don't gOoOoOo" i whined. "i have tOoOoOo" finn sighed. "but don't" i looked up at him. "bAby" he teased. "shUT uP froG whOre" i handed him a wii controller. "one last game before you go?" i turned on the console. "only if you're ready to get your ass beat!"

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

"i can't believe i got my ass beat" finn cried in disbelief. i litrally COULD NOT stop laughing. "it's because yous suck at mario kart finn" ayla replied. "true dat" quincy chimed in. "wow thanks for the support you guys UWU"

we were in the car heading to the airport, nick was driving since he seemed the most responsible, we borrowed sEaN's car since he had a mini van that could fit all of us and the luggage. we still had to squeeze though.

finn and i sat in the very back with all the luggage. i rested my head on his boney ass shoulder and he wrapped his long arms around me.

the drive to the airport was long, and uneventful. there was a lot of playful banner between quincy and nick. malcolm was reading a book about david bowie, to which quincy called him boring for reading a book. ayla fell asleep with her mouth open which i made sure to take at least a million photos >:). jack was i charge of the music and i've honestly never seen him more focused on something. finn was snoring away and i also quickly fell asleep with him.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

"y/n! hEeyyYy, wake up sleepy babey." finn attempted waking me up. "no thanKs iM okay." i responded trying to go back to sleep. "were herEeE y/n y/n!" finn pushed m around. "AhHhhahhHhh! stOoOoOop" i gave him a l o o k. he laughed and got out of the van. "wait no, nonono, you guys can't leave i'm going to be lonely." i pouted.

"aww, you're so cute y/n, well come back soon forSURE!" ayla hugged me. "but i'm going to be alonEeEee" i whined not letting her go. she started crying, "i'm going to miss you so much, you better text me everyday okay"

"of course! you better answer" i replied also crying a shit ton. "promise" she held out her pinky. "i promise!" i wrapped mine around her's.

"okay enough sap for today guys" quincy laughed walking to through the airport entrance.

we all followed after him quickly and everyone kept their head down trying not to get noticed by anyone so we wouldn't be mobbed by fans.

when we eventually made it to the plane entrance people were already boarding. my eyes started to water and i tried to not cry.

"that's us time to board guys!" nick said cheerly. "i hate planes so much" quincy groaned. "bye y/n thank you so much for everything, let me know when you want to stream okay!" nick smiled cheerily and gave me a huge hug. "i definitely will, and come back soon okay, i'm going to miss you" i replied. he hugged me tighter before showing the lady his ticket and heading on his way to the plane.

"goodbye y/n" quincy said very quietly, his nose was very red. "bye quince" i whispered back. "call me often okay, just let me know you're okay." quincy told me patting my head. "you too okay!" i hugged him. "i love you" he said while walking to the lady showing her his ticket. "i love you too quincy." my voice sounded like a horse's ass i was trying so hard not to cry. he waved one last time before entering the plane.

jack, malcolm and ayla all tackled me with a huge hug. "thank you so much for letting us stay!" malcolm happily said. "it was really awesome!" jack added. "gosh i'm going to miss you so much" ayla was hugging me the tightest. "i'm going to miss all of you guys so much, don't stop sending me song suggestions okay jack!"  i laughed. "never!" he said before boarding. malcolm smiled at me before following jack. ayla hugged me a last time before also joining her bandmates.

finn. finn stood there patiently waiting his turn. i don't even have anything crack head like of me to say. i bit my lip to try to keep my tears in. he quickly rushed towards me and hugged me. and than, well obviously i started sobbing like a two year old. his head was buried into my neck and i felt his tears stain my shirt. we just stood there hugging each other and crying, until the horrible loud speaker rang out that flight 714 was leaving in approximately 10 minutes.

so he pulled away from our soggy hug. "i love you" he said staring into my eyes. "i love you too" and i couldn't have meant it more. he brushed my hair out of my face and attempted to wipe my tears. "call me every night okay, never miss a night. every night. and text me every morning when you wake up. i promise i'll try and come back as soon as i can. i just- i love you y/n." his voice broke as he started crying again and pulled me into another hug. "i love you too finn" was all i could manages before i started crying again too.

"don't leave" i whispered. he laughed a little but that turned into sniffling and more tears. "i promise i'll come back as soon as i can okay" he pulled away and stuck out his pinky and i wrapped mine around his. "i love you finn" i tried to smile. "i love you more y/n" he smiled back.

"last call for flight 714!"

"i have to go." he frowned. "you'll be back soon though and and we'll facetime every night like you said and text all day! i promise i will i promise" i assured him, he just smiled. both of us knew that, that wouldn't work. we had school, he had work. which made this good bye all the more saddening.

he wasn't supposed to but he kissed me. and you know how they say fireworks explode and hearts burst around you. well it's true. and i never wanted it to end. but it ended with a flash, and more flashes. he pulled away quickly and put his sunglasses on, hiding his head with his hood. he hugged me once last time. "i love you" he whispered before rushing onto the plane leaving me in the middle of a mob of fans.

i copied him and put my sunglasses, and hood. the few fans that were there shouting random questions. and this time i didn't answer i ignored everyone and went straight for my car.

"i love you too"