twenty one

BANG BANG BANG

"hoLy m0Ly moTher oF perL" i sat up. "whom the frick is at the door" elliot groaned. i honestly forgot where i was for a moment. "bitch get the door" elliot pushed me off the couch.

i sighed dramatically and went to go open the door. "what the frick do you want" i looked at finn. "wow nice to see you too" finn sniffed pretending to be sad. "well HOWDY BUTTERY BISCUIT" quincy yelled loudly shoving his phone camera in my face. "quINCY" i screeched and hugged him. "what the frick! you're my best friend" finn pouted while nick snickered.

"hey nick" i waved and he waved back. "well come in dipshits" i walked back in my hotel room. elliot quickly fixed himself up to look more presentable and waved. "frick it's so early" i yawned.

"early?! it's literally 2:30 but oKAy" nick gave me a look. "2:30!" elliot jumped up. "what what's 2:30?" I asked. "our flight is in half an hour!" elliot quickly ran into his room. at that moment moose walked in. "oh hello"

"hey moose" i waved than went back to telling the camera a story about the time i nearly drowned in beans, yeah don't ask. "so than I was like holy shit i'm going to actually die and I stuck my hand out and pulled natalia in and she got all pissed but helped me escape the bean pool, and than she pushed me back in. It was wild honestly." i finished Quincy was dying of laughter the whole time.

"y/n did you pack?" moose asked. "no what the frick" i mean did he really expect me to be responsible. "better start" natalia  tittered. "oKay mOm" I rolled my eyes.

"i can help you since you're like hurt and stuff." finn offered and I nodded. "thanks bRo" i hobbled into my room. "of course bRO" finn followed.

i started throwing random things into my suitcase. "man i wish you didn't have to leave so soon" finn frowned. "yeah me either I love hanging out with you guys!" i shoved a pile of clothes in. "me too, but I'm doing a concert in california at least, maybe you could show me around." he looked at me. "frick yeah!" i laughed.

finn pushed my hair behind my ear and smiled. i rested my hand on his froggy ass cheek. fuck he looked really cute right now not going to lie here. he started leaning in a little. i mean of course i did the same. ;>>>

my phone started ringing loudly and we jumped back. My face burned and Finn bit his nails. heehee.

sisTER SWEATY is calling

ACCEPT      DECLINE

ACCEPTED

"SISTER" i screeched and snatched my phone. "oh my gosh y/n!!" james squealed. "bitch i haven't talked to you in so long!" i grinned. "i miss you so much you bitch, when are you coming back to LA we all wanna hang sis" james whined.

"My flight is today, shit we should be leaving soon actually" i looked at the time and it was already 2:45. "yAAAAY I can't wait, were gonna be at your house tomorrow, kay babe?"james smiled.

"for sure, i can't wait! hey i'll call you later though were leaving soon" i glanced at finn to see he was on his phone. "kisses!" james made kissy noises and i copied him before laughing.

call ended

finn laughed a little. "what" i looked at him. "how do you know james charles" he turned his phone off. "oH before my band really hit it off i was doing youtube and i met a bunch of people on there one being james, that's also how we got kinda popular. i wAs a yoUtube staR biTch" i flipped my hair. "i wanna see your videos!" finn sat next to me. i pushed his head away.

"no way!" he pulled his phone out and went on youtube. "noOOooO" i tried to sister snatch away his phone but he just pushed me back and searched up my name. "my first kiss, oOooOO sounds juicy" finn snickered and tapped on the video. "finn!" i  grabbed his phone as my voice started to dramatically start a story. "hEEY!" he grabbed his phone back and sat on my stomach.

"get off you frog whORe" i tried to push him off but bitch i'm weak don't expect much from me. finn smirked and watched the video contently. i huffed and puffed like the secksy wolf in the three little pigs.

quincy suddenly opened the door. "its time for y- oOo am i interrupting something" quincy wiggled his eyebrows and filmed us. i laughed mega souper douper trouper hard, and finn blushed before smacking my head. "wAS tHAT ABUSE!" i screeched. "i'm calling the cops" quincy gasped.

"you called" nick arrived at the doorway. "mr police man that boy just abused that sea creature." quincy quickly explained. "hEy i am a beautiful rATATTAA" i tried pushing finn off again. "disrespectful i'm taking you in" nick grabbed finn's arms. "you're never taking me alive!" finn yelped and tried to escape.

elliot watched from the doorway, smiling slightly. quincy was filming the whole thing. oh me, i was just cackling on the floor like a donkey who was screaming in pain mixed with a mom who was crying because she was watching some sad, jesus movie.

slurp slorp we got a code red.

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

in my life, why do i smile

at people who i'd much rather kick in the eye