thirty two

finn dogsoft <3

y/n

finn dogsoft <3

hey hey YOU YOU

finn dogsoft <3

dISGUSTANG LITTLE baby that i love so much

finn dogsoft <3

y/n y/n boo bear :'(

finn dogsoft <3

frick u hoe damn i dont love u anymore bc u dont answer me WHAT THE FRICKKKKCK

finn dogsoft <3

jk lol but pls answer

finn dogsoft <3

im MAD >:(

th0t <3

IM SORRY BB I FELL ASLEEP :(

finn dogsoft <3

smh classic y/n

th0t <3

anywhore wtf do u want

finn dogsoft <3

walk w me to 7 eleven

th0t <3

the dARk is SCARY WTF

finn dogsoft <3

see only babies get SCARED

finn dogsoft <3

therefore you're a baby

th0t <3

u know what catch these hands hoe

th0t <3

IM NOT A  BABY BITCH

finn dogsoft <3

whatever you say BAby

th0t <3

if i go w u to seven 11 will u buy me snaccs ?!/!??!?!??!

finn dogsoft <3

ure a snack ;~)

finn dogsoft <3

and i mean I GUESS

th0t <3

ok iLL GO WITH U IG SMh

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

"stOP SQUIRTING SLUSHEE ON ME OH MY GOSHSJPSO" y/n screamed as finn cackled. the eleven seven worker stared at them aNgriLy. "i thot you wanted a slushee" finn looked at her dumbly. "in a fUCKING CUP NOT ON ME" she squEALED. "lOser" finn was about to walk away when y/n dumped sum slushee on his head.

"Y/N!" finn screeched. "oH mY gosH that's cold what the FUCKSLd" finn pushed her lightly as y/n almost died from laughing so hard. "you're goNna pay for that THOT" finn pretended to look mad.

"uh i'm sorry but can you guys either pay or leave" the worker huffed. "oh right sorry" finn blushed souper hard and quickly paid for their slushees and candy. y/n was still laughing so finn dragged her out of sEveN eLeveN.

"hey we can say we got kicked out of eleven seven that's pretty iconic" y/n slurped her slushee. "FrICK yEAH MOTHER FRICKERS" finn sister screeched. "wATCH YOUR FUCKING PROFANITY" y/n yELLED. "sorry mOmmy"

"kInkY" y/n laughed. "BRo your apartment is so close leven seven wHat the fuck" finn opened your front door that you forgot to lock. smh you're gonna get robbed sis.

"i know rite" y/n made a peace sign bEcAuse sHe's qUiRky.

"iLl be riGht back take my snaccs BUT DON'T EAT THEM I SWEAR ILL BEAT YOU UP" y/n threatened, hesitantly giving finn le snaccs. "oKAY OKAY" finn went to her room as y/n went to her bath of the room.

finn sat on the bed and bounced his leg already lonely and bored. he yawned and played with her shoes. y/n quickly came bacc, bUt with gLassES wTF. "you wear glASssES wtf" finn stared at y/n. "nO" she blushed. "they look good on you" finn shrugged. "they're ugly and i don't need them like A LOT A LOT, like i'm mildly blind not VERY blind" she explained. "i see i see" finn rubbed his chin mocking curiosity. y/n flipped him off and laid on her bed.

"are we gonna watch movies or what doGGY soFt" y/n adjusted her glasses. "yes OF COURSE" finn went on netflix and put on sixteen candles. "i love this moVIE" y/n shouted. "sHHSHSHH no need to be so LOUD" finn sHHed her. "you right"

about ten minutes passed and y/n was passed out. like you couldn't wake sis up. you could be dead i dunno. your glasses were falling off your face and finn was admiring your beAUTy.

"wSSK cutie oH mY gosSH" he slowly took your glasses off and placed them on the nightstand. he kissed your forehead sWeeTly.

"goodnight"

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

letting the days go by

same as it ever was